• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Yeah some chicks are like that. Today in my History class I sat next to a hot chick and she would stare at me so I began by asking her name, and as we went deep into a conversation I got her number.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Well unfortunately what you are sayin Cy is true but a girl that likes you based on yo popularity or looks aint worth it. You should try smooth talking, I use it a lot.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I tend to be the opposite way...most of the guys at my school are jerks so I have a lot of girls who are friends o_O

I suppose it just depends on your personality.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I tend to be the opposite way...most of the guys at my school are jerks so I have a lot of girls who are friends o_O

I suppose it just depends on your personality.
    Yeah thats true, I tend to be outgoing, not all chicks like that but thats how I do.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lady killer like Cassanova or Jack the Ripper? XD

No, I'm not wooing ladies, just befriending them. I would never be involved romantically with multiple women XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Well my homie from school also weight around that but, youd be seeing him in lunch battleing (rap) in front of people, he's a great guy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    What up, Cybex?

Hmm...yeah, I'd like to join here. Can I?

Last edited:

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    First, before I change the topic so BEWD can join, I meant Cassanova. You wouldn't harm a fly...would ya? And DZ, to reply to an earlier post...
    Well unfortunately what you are sayin Cy is true but a girl that likes you based on yo popularity or looks aint worth it. You should try smooth talking, I use it a lot.
    I never said this to ANYONE and the people of the club can know this. Growing up, girls claimed to like me, and as gullible as I was, I would believe them. This went on for so long...girls playing with my emotions...I no longer believe girls when they admit anything, and if I try anything tom get a girl, I change my mind cause they 'may mess with my emotions'. I'm starting to not trust some girls anymore...

Now then to change the subject so Blue eyes can join...I would like to admit my fear for mushrooms and see if any one of you can give me help to conquer this lame fear and drop it for life.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm sorry you've had such troubles, Cy...I know what it's like for girls to be incredibly cruel, it's very hard for me to trust them. They always turn around and cut you.

And mushrooms aren't scary at all. It's mold you have to fear :D

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Man...there is something about mushrooms that freaks the hell out of me...can't figure how such a silly fear came to be, but it's there. seeing a mushroom in a grocery store scares me, seeing a wild patch growing scares me...even cut mushrooms on a pizza scare me! I'm a nutcase...for teh mushroom...except for pictures and Mario games... :(

Back