• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I like the drama its just drama + an ulcer (which is a hole in your stomach for those who dont know) = hell :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    because it keeps getting better and better.
    There was a rumor that someone was pregnant the other day =/

I've had the exact same rumour circulate my school. I don't know or care if it's true, but it's there.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Some girl actually was pregnant at my school. :D

She got expelled and her brother did too for cutting (with a knife) "FEAR GIRLS. NO MORE." into his arms.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Some girl actually was pregnant at my school. :D

She got expelled and her brother did too for cutting (with a knife) "FEAR GIRLS. NO MORE." into his arms.

Okay, the boy's really creepy. But the girl got expelled... for being pregnant? O_O

Xairmo

Years
    Someone started a rumor that I dont go to my old school any more cuz Im a crack addict T_T
    Im wacko for cracko!! 8D

I think theres also rumors that im in rehab, that i became annorexic and needed to be put in a medical facility, and my favorite rumor is the one that I died >.>

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ..Dude, you can get expelled from school for getting pregnant? ._.

I do whatever I can to avoid the drama in school..I mean, sometimes it's fun starting things up, seeing how people react to it, but for the most part I..really could care less what goes on in school. =/

I mean, I have my clique in school, so I don't really have too much go around about me, and usually if something does get started, I'll be right there to say whether it's true or not ._.

Edit: XAIRMO OMG!! I was out from school one week because I was sick with like, pneumonia or whatever, and there was a rumor about me when I came back that I was out of school because I was in alcohol rehab XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Being homeschooled isn't that bad. :C I sometimes miss public school, but overall homeschooling is better for me. Public school wasn't "enough of a challenge", according to my teachers. *shrug*

Also, I need a new computer, badly. ;-; Mine is on its last leg.

So, you were homeschooled because it was thought that it could give you more of a challenge? That's pretty interesting. ^_^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    XD; I was sick for a week and everyone thought I got expelled for getting a tattoo and getting arrested. I was like, "Yeah, I'm that bad."

Xairmo

Years
    Edit: XAIRMO OMG!! I was out from school one week because I was sick with like, pneumonia or whatever, and there was a rumor about me when I came back that I was out of school because I was in alcohol rehab XD

Sweet Toki now you're meh totally metal rehad buddy 8D
    Apparently I was in rehab with Lindsey Lohan @.@

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I've had so many awful rumours spread about me by the girls in my grade. It upset me at first, but now I just don't care. People can think what they want to think. I've pretty much stopped hanging out with girls altogether at my school, since it's the best way I can think of to avoid drama. ;/ I like it better this way, too. I'm better off without them.

I'd like being homeschooled, though. \o/

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'd like being homeschooled, also. I'm used to working solitary, but there's a hell of a lot of distractions around here so...it might not be a good idea x_x

Yeah dude, but that's only because you have people running around in your school, stabbing eachother with needles T_T

Honestly? I wouldn't want to be home-schooled at all. Most of the friends I have now I met through school, and I mean like, aside from the drama and crap, I couldn't imagine having to go an entire 6 hour day, learning from my own house with like..no one else there ._.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't get work done at school so at home. I doubt I would be able to.

This keybored is good yet crap

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd rather be home schooled.

4 hours of work, then you get to take the rest of the day off.

I tried asking today, but I'm not allowed. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My classes are an hour and twenty minutes per and my French class is split, so I have a lunch period in between.
    I can't believe how fast school is going, I'm already halfway through my sophomore year.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ...But it's February. ^^;; Time is going fast, though.

EDIT// Never read the "almost" *shot*

Last year went really fast for me. I thought freshman year would drag on forever, but I'm lucky it didn't. ;D Not that it was bad or anything. On the contrary, my freshman year was really fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    lawl, yeah. 8( Still got a bit 'till March, but it's SO CLOSE.

11 days (March 2nd) and I'll have been a mod for four months! :D YAY.

Anyway, anyone going to watch the eclipse toniiiiight? I keep hearing things about it, but we can see it where I am I don't think. :C Makes me sad.

Four months? Congrats~ =D

I want to watch the eclipse tonight, but someone's gotta pinch me or something or I'll forget about it~ :O

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    They do it as a joke. Oh and people smoke and drink and do drugs in my school. And I'm totally not surprised, given the school's reputation.

Yeah, but i mean..they do realize how incredibly unsanitary that is..right? xD;

Drugs and alcohol abuse is really something that goes on in most public schools at some point, dude. Just try to stay away from as much as you can =/

..My birthday is in March, which is gonna suck because I'm turning 16, and haven't even started attending drivers Ed yet xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Do they offer Driver's Ed at your school? 8D Mine doesn't, so I'd have to learn for myself. My b-day's in July anyway, so it doesn't matter yet to me.

I'm making a forum banner... and I'm stumped. Photoshop's not being very kind today. :/

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nope. They have IQ of bricks, they can't tell.

Oh..that..sucks..

You'll feel better knowing that 3 months from now, they'll all probably end up giving eachother HIV XD

It's not actually in school, but it's run by the school..so like, something I'll have to take after school a few days a week until i can get my permit ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's quite gross. Don't these people know the risks of needles and whatnot? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back