• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I can't wait to drive, the freedom of going wherever!

Apparently they are changing the UK driving age to 18 ¬.¬

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, Im glad thats not me, but its because there are too many kids for the schools around. They should build more schools.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Our governments are idiots... Seen the thing about the lottery to get into secondary schools?

They would seriously do that?

New DCC ^^ w00t!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, I did hear about the lottery thing. I think that's insane and unfair. :\ I mean, if there's severe overcrowding, I'm sure there are other options for dealing with it. o_O;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah, I did hear about the lottery thing. I think that's insane and unfair. :\ I mean, if there's severe overcrowding, I'm sure there are other options for dealing with it. o_O;

A lottery could also mean that like one school could be close to empty if not empty itself.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    they really just need to build more schools.
    or just tell people to stop breeding..
    :P

I agree with you on the first sentence. xD on the second.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Its going to cause a massive uproar you can just tell, but luckily for me i will going into collage so there shouldnt be too much over crowding there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    A lottery could also mean that like one school could be close to empty if not empty itself.
    Nah, they'd make sure that the schools were filled properly. Though I don't really see how this would help with overcrowding anyway. It would just mean some schools are more crowded than others or a lot of children would be being bused to different areas instead of simply heading to the school nearest them. I'm not terribly sure how it works, though, so it's not like I have anything to go by. :\

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Stop breeding? That's not right at all...
    One thing that can be done is give "privileges" to families who one have 1-2 children like tax reduction or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back