• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Though I did just recently have a tea I was told was named "Chinese Gunpowder" and woahhh, was that caffeinated. xP

Oh my goodness. XD That almost sounds like an energy drink to me, but in tea form.

Years
  • I'm nervous when it comes to drinking both, so I don't really know what to say in terms of which I like better. n___n; My arms and hands shake because I'm way too nervous to drink coffee, it's the same with hot chocolate, and I get sorta nervous when I drink tea, although not so much.

So tl;dr tea is easier to drink than both coffee and hot chocolate for me. ):

I'm so used to caffeine now it doesn't do much to me anymore. :/ I drink ti because it's A, Yummy, and B, classy, and Nick pointed out earlier. XD

Years
  • I'm so used to caffeine now it doesn't do much to me anymore. :/

I am much the same.
    I use to drink so much coke and Dr. Pepper that it just didn't effect me at all. Now I have cut down to hardly having one can a day, so I don't know how it would effect me if I went back to drinking loads! XD​

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I don't think I need caffeine or energy drinks. I have a natural reserve of energy inside me. ^_^ When that runs out I just take a nap. I love naps. xD

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • Lol. I can guess from the name of the tea. Would be interesting to know how much of it was caffeinated.​

The friend who made it for me might know, I'll try to remember to ask her sometime. But anyways, here's the wikipedia article, might have some info.

Oh my goodness. XD That almost sounds like an energy drink to me, but in tea form.

Haha yeaaa. It was an experience to say the least. Plus I'm pretty sure she made like twice the recommended strength or whatever (I'm not a big tea guy, so I just let her make it.) XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never been a fan of energy drinks, I don't drink coffee and I've mostly cut out pop from my diet, so if I'm tired in the mornings I just suck it up haha. D: I'm not a naturally energetic person by any means but I go about my day with whatever energy I have, if any.

All the tea I drink is at night and for the most part it's something decaf like chamomile.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Have fun with Ghetsis Hydreigon.

Good thing my beastly Braviary took it out with two Crush Claws.

Speaking of drinks, I am addicted to IBC Rootbeer, that stuff is crazy good. And I have never had a whole cup or glass of ice tea or warm tea, I dunno what it is but the taste just does not appeal to me.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Awesome. Mines was Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Krookodile, Zeburaika, and my infamous Emboar. All around 60+. ^_^

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Woot good luck :D

Because college took all of my time, I started my game later than anybody else. I just beat Elesa xD

Years
  • You couldn't wait four levels for Braviary? Or you just wanted them all at 50?

Well, I didn't want to grind at Victory Road that much, and everybody was already 49-50 when I beat Iris. He's got the lucky egg now (and killed Shauntal's Golurk <3) so he'll evolve in no time.

Gilgαmesh

Guys, I have an issue. I want to transfer some items over from my SoulSilver to my Black. Is there really nothing I could do, since Black cannot trade with SS because of past gen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back