• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years

Lily, you should've gotten a Vaio. They're a really sturdy brand, even if they're a bit expensive. I bought an HP even though I knew I would regret it. -_- This is the third HP laptop I've had crap out on me, sigh.

A bit late but yeah, I was seriously considering a Vaio or a Dell. My friend just told me to get a Dell so I listened. I kind of regret it. Aesthetically, too, the pink Vaio looks so much prettier. ;_;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My laptop is a HP something-or-other. I don't get into specifics.
    It's mine, yet I have to share it with my whole family.
    And my brother picks it up by the screen and doesn't shut down properly.
    Then it breaks and he immediately blames me, because I'm on it all the time.

Little FYI, I've been constantly on my laptop for the past 3 years, perfect condition. It spent three minutes with my brother and couldn't take it, poor thing. My family only seem to notice me on the laptop.

..and crap. I didn't do the washing and mum's coming home...
    I'll be right back.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Hehe, I specialize in random funny gifs.

Anyway, I'm on the Pokemon DW at the moment.
    I swear, I love this theme song they have going for it.

Years
    Lily, you should've gotten a Vaio. They're a really sturdy brand, even if they're a bit expensive. I bought an HP even though I knew I would regret it. -_- This is the third HP laptop I've had crap out on me, sigh.

Being a Vaio user, I can't say I vouch for their price tag being worth the price hike. I've had mine for just under two years, and the battery just completely died on me two months ago, with it showing signs of dying as far back as November. Though it seems to be working fine since I got my replacement in a couple weeks ago. It also did see essentially 15 hours a day of usage for the first year we had it (because it was the "best" computer in the house - my parent's physically superior desktop kept having memory issues probably because of some driver conflicts and my dad skimping on the power supply).

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    Our laptop can't handle the games we play, so the desktop is necessary. Plus we just beefed the desktop up to run FFXIV before it came out only to discover it sucked. Glad we did too, because I play Rift on it just about all day. We never even installed Rift on the laptop, it simply can't run it.

Plus my desktop chair is pretty comfy. I'm in it a lot, so I demand only the best.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    My chair has a button in it. Enough said.

and my sister keeps unplugging my charger....

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
    Punch her in the face, and she'll never unplug your charger again. >__>

Or.. don't.. because that's mean then she might unplug it out of spite.

My chair is a regular, sucky chair, that seems like it should belong in a kitchen. orz

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    What are we talking about now? Punching little brothers and sisters in the face? D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back