• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah if schools would encourage competition to get the students to go to their school, then the teachers would actually have to do a better job in educating.

When they mentioned the rubber room in that video, I was apalled (it is where teachers go when they are unfit for teaching, and yet are still obligated to remain in the Union's contract, despite the things they have done to land them there, like sexual assault or other wrong things). The rubber room is essentially where a teacher would go, to do nothing, and not be jailed for it either.

Denmark and Belgium have it right with the school system. You mess up, you're out of there!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    You guys are too easily submissive. :P

Why not try and search for better music? :P

Lol just watched a vid asking Americans in what exact date 9/11 occurred... Boy are people dumb...

Denmark and Belgium have it right with the school system. You mess up, you're out of there!

Indeed, and to think that American schools were rated one of the best in the world, in about the 50s.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't really listen to that music.. :/ Try.. Dream Theater, An Cafe, Beethoven, Our Lady Peace, Rise Against, and yeah.. Phil Collins is awesome.

I like Dream Theater =]

Yeah, I'll listen to modern pop/rock, but metal is my thing really.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years

Lol just watched a vid asking Americans in what exact date 9/11 occurred... Boy are people dumb...

Excuse me, but Toby Keith owns you. XD

...Seriously. What date it occurred. OMG. This is making me so embarrassed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

If you go back to the video "stupid in america" there will be another video.
    Some guy couldn't find out where KFC originated, even though he knew that it stood for "Kentucky Fried Chicken."

Indeed, and to think that American schools were rated one of the best in the world, in about the 50s.

America has the technology to become smart, yet they choose to become stupid. Children in Africa could only wish to have that technology in their schools.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Not to mention that Miley and all her Disney friends in the singing business just pump out "music" for them to get money... Apparently talent is only the second thought now...

I too like some metal, but I find myself liking only certain bands of certain genres.

Billy Talent, Rob Zombie, Rob Dougan, Chris Cornell, Arcade Fire, John Williams, Paul Oakenfold, Hans Zimmer, some of my fave.

If you go back to the video "stupid in america" there will be another video.
    Some guy couldn't find out where KFC originated, even though he knew that it stood for "Kentucky Fried Chicken."

Chaser's war on everything rocks ;)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Chaser's war on everything is a great Aussie show. I remember watching it a few times, when I was there.

Among other things, they attempted to get to a summit meeting, and their security clearence papers were all bogus, they had a Canadian flag on their car, and the person who was supposed to go to the meetings, was dressed similar to that of Bin Laden... Tells you how stupid the security is.

Years
    iDawg, how'd you convince your 'rents to let you donate to PC?

well, i made it seem very nice, like i was donating to a charity or something. just said, hey, ive decided to donate 10 dollars to my favourite website. hah. i dont know, but i mde it seem like i was doing a really really really good thing. idk, they liked it that i was donating i guess.

IDK, its so hard to explain x3

Lol, I do that all the time...Misreading peoples posts I mean ;x

hah, tell me about it, i love cheese, aint it great? :3

o, did i misread your post, sorry i was repllying to somebody else ;D

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well, i made it seem very nice, like i was donating to a charity or something. just said, hey, ive decided to donate 10 dollars to my favourite website. hah. i dont know, but i mde it seem like i was doing a really really really good thing. idk, they liked it that i was donating i guess.

IDK, its so hard to explain x3

You lied in other words :S
    PC isn't a charity, although it deserves some money when you go there every day and don't give back to the server. I'd donate if I had the money and paypal.

Years
    You lied in other words :S
    PC isn't a charity, although it deserves some money when you go there every day and don't give back to the server. I'd donate if I had the money and paypal.

gah, no i didnt. my dad read everything about the donations and PC before we went through with it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back