• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

Wat? Really? I thought he was supposed to be the big designer. Anyone with any sense of dsesign can see that vB4's design sucks.
    Ahahaha let's... not get into that. 8) *not a fan of most of his designs to begin with*
    Wow, that design is horrible. :| It's like the Vista of vBulletin.
    lmao gtfo I love Vista. ;_; It gets way more bad rep than it deserves. <_<

Years
    Meh, it's not as bad now as it was.

Oh, I fixed some grammar in your post.

I think I will save up for a Macbook but then save the money until I go to college. I'd like a Macbook for college. : 3

ya, well, i have the old Vista stuff. it was horrible (sorry Lightning!)

thank you...i tihnk x3

and ya, i really would like a Macbook as well, but i dont know if i would know how to use it >.<

Cherrim

Years
    How was it horrible? :/ I've been using Vista since its release and I've NEVER had a problem with it. Plenty of problems with the hardware running it (ffffffff hate HP so much) but never Vista. Honestly I've had far more issues with XP in the short time I've run it in the last few months on my netbook than I ever have with Vista. v_v

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    How was it horrible? :/ I've been using Vista since its release and I've NEVER had a problem with it. Plenty of problems with the hardware running it (ffffffff hate HP so much) but never Vista. Honestly I've had far more issues with XP in the short time I've run it in the last few months on my netbook than I ever have with Vista. v_v
    I have had an unbelievable amount of problems with it. The most annoying one, even though not as bad was not being able to rename files. D:

They fixed it though~

Years

well, then maybe it is just me. maybe it is because everything i touch doesnt work after i touch it. T_T yup, the devil has gotten me. damn you 666! >.<

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've had about the same amount of problems with Vista and XP, that's also because I'm causing those problems to begin with though >.> XD

And also for that poster on the previous page, 666 is not identified with the devil, but instead, the number of the beast when Jesus sets the apocalypse on the human world. Those who have the mark of the beast on their hand or forehead, would be able to trade etc, assuming they did not want salvation.

I think for Lady Gaga, she is getting too much media attention...

Years
    I've had about the same amount of problems with Vista and XP, that's also because I'm causing those problems to begin with though >.> XD

And also for that poster on the previous page, 666 is not identified with the devil, but instead, the number of the beast when Jesus sets the apocalypse on the human world. Those who have the mark of the beast on their hand or forehead, would be able to trade etc, assuming they did not want salvation.

I think for Lady Gaga, she is getting too much media attention...

o...i always thought that 666 was the ''devil number''. thats what i heard at least >.<

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I like Vista. o_o; Even if it's only for the better interface in Solitaire.

The two things I liked about it most was the search function in the start area, as well as the file location of processes.

Also, congrats on the 23 000th post.

Cherrim

Years
    Start button search function may very well be my absolute favourite addition to Windows. XD; It's the number one thing I miss when I'm on my netbook.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    The two things I liked about it most was the search function in the start area, as well as the file location of processes.

Also, congrats on the 23 000th post.

Search function is win. :3 Makes my life so much easier. XD And thanks- I totally didn't realise until you pointed it out. D:

I'm on a mac :3 And pretty excited because my school is offering me the Adobe CS4 Master collection for only $115 <3 Instead of like.. the $2400 that it normally is :3333333 <3

I dunno what that is exactly, but yeah, I'd be excited too if I could save over $2000 on something. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm using a Toshiba ummm forget the numbers, it's about 2 years old now though.

Still a descent graphics card and has HD and blue tooth capabilities. It's good for now. I think I will get a new one, once windows 7 is out after a years time.

Years
    I use a custom built computer as my main one. I just bought a Asus Eee PC 2G Surf for travel~
    what? are those the small ones? my english teach had one last year, i loved it x3 it was like a mini-macbook. if i decide not to get a macbook, i will definatly buy those mini-laptops.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The mini laptops are only good for work and email (simple internet).

But I use my laptop for all around stuff, so I can play games on it. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back