• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I am a vegitarian. Although, I'm not one by choice. If I eat meat I get really really sick. I miss orange chicken though, like you've said, it is the "seks" T,T

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    ...It took me a few seconds to get that, and even when I did, it still wasn't that great. Totally not worth getting infracted over, but I doubt anyone here would report you for something that insignificant :P

I hope I don't get one, I feel dirty for that.
    I feel dirty for everything, don't I? :P
    I'd do the religion version of it, but I'm afraid I'd offend some sensitive people. :/

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    No, you definitely don't want to work at Taco Bell. :(

... JK! Its actually really nice! We get away with murder. o__O Maye its just my store... haha. My name tag reads: "McLovin'" and I make a million friends that way. haha

Awh! Only 4 more episodes left in Gundam 00 season 1. :(

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Dean said:
    ... JK! Its actually really nice! We get away with murder. o__O Maye its just my store... haha. My name tag reads: "McLovin'" and I make a million friends that way. haha
    Hahaha~ brilliant.

Dean said:
    Awh! Only 4 more episodes left in Gundam 00 season 1.
    There's a lot more anime where that came from. ;D

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

I hope I don't get one, I feel dirty for that.
    I feel dirty for everything, don't I? :P
    I'd do the religion version of it, but I'm afraid I'd offend some sensitive people. :/

This is true. People are way to freakin' sensitive around here. XD Being a religious man, I find lots of jokes about religion to be very humorous. Especially the ones making fun of it. XD
    Honestly, a lot of people need to learn to just take a joke, laugh, and continue life regularly. Its not that bigga deal. =P

OMG I need more anime to watch. @___@

EDIT
    You don't want to work at Taco Bell because:
    1) in the public's eyes it is the lowest of the fast food chain and thus is given the least respect. People don't give a crap about you, period. I get treated like dirt by a lot of adults, which is retarded.
    2) The pay sucks balls. Seriously. For the stress and labor (labor isn't bad, you're just rushed ALL THE TIME) the pay is about $3 shorter than it should be. :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    puh puh puh puh poker face XD

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me 8D

COOKIE THIEF!

That, sir, is a morally reprehensible and despicable crime. >:|
    It still isn't as bad as lying about your age >:O
    Gtf off I do not like to be touched. D;
    I was just going to say that. Why must you beat me to the punch?
    Take a free cookie and leave. ;;

You have a twin sister named cookie(star) as well?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This is true. People are way to freakin' sensitive around here. XD Being a religious man, I find lots of jokes about religion to be very humorous. Especially the ones making fun of it. XD
    Honestly, a lot of people need to learn to just take a joke, laugh, and continue life regularly. Its not that bigga deal. =P

OMG I need more anime to watch. @___@

EDIT
    You don't want to work at Taco Bell because:
    1) in the public's eyes it is the lowest of the fast food chain and thus is given the least respect. People don't give a crap about you, period. I get treated like dirt by a lot of adults, which is retarded.
    2) The pay sucks balls. Seriously. For the stress and labor (labor isn't bad, you're just rushed ALL THE TIME) the pay is about $3 shorter than it should be. :P

PC filth blocker is fail(I know why, it just sucks) >_>
    And since when did you say balls and not crap instead of poop, or more?
    I agree otherwise though, some people take stuff seriously.

But rising Stalin from the dead is kosher.

Got it. ;o

That still doesn't trump raising Richard Nixon. But yeah, you hit the mark otherwise ;D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Luck said:
    That still doesn't trump raising Richard Nixon. But yeah, you hit the mark otherwise ;D
    Granted, what Nixon did with Watergate was pretty bad, but I still don't think it quite compares to Stalin's reign of terror. ;o

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    No. This one's just actual food.

Darn, I thought I'd get the chance to steal another kid for my collection. It's been about a week since I've tried to steal that waitresses kid. D8

Granted, what Nixon did with Watergate was pretty bad, but I still don't think it quite compares to Stalin's reign of terror. ;o

No it isn't. I can't tell you though, because it's government secret 8O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back