• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    1. Become President
    2. Do something weird or illegal
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Hi people of the interwebz!

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    PC filth blocker is fail(I know why, it just sucks) >_>
    And since when did you say balls and not crap instead of poop, or more?

Wait - wtf?? o___O" Wow. I had to read that like five times. -___-" *facepalm*

percentage% said:
    i still like tacobells bean crunchwrap mmmm.....
    Crunchwrap *drool* o__O
    You should try this: Crunchwrap sub steak, add baja sauce. omg I'm effin' hungry now. @___@

EDIT
    Good night, percentage! ^^"

Ello, Feign.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    for some reason i cant wait till im a supporter lol

i never ate steak before lolol

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't think you'll get a bank loan with that business plan, Feign. ;o

Hey come on, there can be some people who would accept feigned money. XD

On the other hand... I would not merely attempt to be elected, but rather take the position by force, and maintain a state of euphoric happiness among the people, while maintaining the status quo...

Hey Dean.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    1. Become President
    2. Do something weird or illegal
    3. ??????
    4. Profit

Hi people of the interwebz!
    If you replace number 2 with unconstitutional and/or stupid, then you would have the whole 8 years of the Bush administration(and me, before I become emperor of the world.) Speaking of which, elect Lightning for president. That would be the first straight female running for presidency D8

Wait - wtf?? o___O" Wow. I had to read that like five times. -___-" *facepalm*

I only wish I could see how stupid I sound D8

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't use the internet often on my DSi, after all, I am like 3 feet from it.

To add to my political endeavor, I'd probably maintain it as a 'survival of the fittest', that way only the strong survive... XD So social funding would be non-existent and the general population couldn't become lazy... But that is starting to sound like communism, as some people obviously wouldn't be able to survive on low wages. Hmmm incentives! For every year in my new country, you get a plaque!

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    im getting used to typing on my psp lol
    Ugh. I hate getting online with my PSP. :(

@Luck: Its not that you sound stupid, but just that I'm really tired and haven't really been eating properly for the past few days so my brain's battery life is nearing critically low. I need a good 10 hour sleep night, with a nice big "healthy" breakfast with bacon and eggs and toast, and OJ. :D I never eat breakfast. T__T And if I do, its definitely not good for me. XD

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I don't like to think that far ahead in time. :> I'll try my best to stay as long as I can. ^^"

EDIT
    What's a "tier"?[/noob]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    i plan to stay here till im like 20 lol

Interestingly enough, I regulared a site since the year 2002, though it has been taken off for reworking, but I still maintain some of the people's communication via facebook and msn.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ugh. I hate getting online with my PSP. :(

@Luck: Its not that you sound stupid, but just that I'm really tired and haven't really been eating properly for the past few days so my brain's battery life is nearing critically low. I need a good 10 hour sleep night, with a nice big "healthy" breakfast with bacon and eggs and toast, and OJ. :D I never eat breakfast. T__T And if I do, its definitely not good for me. XD
    10 hours? You need some less sleep, that stuff takes from your life span.

how many years you guys planning to spend here on pc?

Anyone who gives a serious answer doesn't know. Only time can tell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back