• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I dunno what pavlova is... to my knowledge it contains egg whites and lots of sugar... but I may be wrong I dunno the recepie. But it is delicious, I like it with strawberries on top... well I have to go and get ready for my drag debut now... bye.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Yeah, I think the apple pies at Micky D's are like $1.

Wow, Citrinin, you know how to pick'em. XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Come to think of it, the texture doesn't sound that good, no. But it is. :3

I think I ate something similar to that before, I just can't remember when >.<
    Yeah, I think the apple pies at Micky D's are like $1.

Wow, Citrinin, you know how to pick'em. XD

I'm more of a cherry pie guy since it isn't as American as bombing countries.
    And I hate apples unless they are those kinda bitter green ones. I can't get enough of them :3

Edit: If I deleted the second half of my post, it would have so much innuendo, it's not even funny...lol

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Ugh I really want to go to an anime convention and cosplay but I dunno who to go as, and I don't like spending money. X(
    I want something original, and I'm thinking Dart from The Legend of The Dragoon. :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ugh I really want to go to an anime convention and cosplay but I dunno who to go as, and I don't like spending money. X(
    I want something original, and I'm thinking Dart from The Legend of The Dragoon. :D

Boo >:O
    No one knows who Dart is, except for me. And that is only because of the fact that my brother played it continuously, almost more than tales of Symphonia.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Its an amazing game! One well worthy of being played continuously. :> I might even go as Lavitz... Or Zidane. o__O" He's one of my favorite FF characters. (b'')b

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Its an amazing game! One well worthy of being played continuously. :> I might even go as Lavitz... Or Zidane. o__O" He's one of my favorite FF characters. (b'')b

Eww, Zidane. You will have to become 3 feet, grow a tail, and look ugly.
    Seriously, I hate him with the flaming intensity of a spit.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Why? He's a super bad-A character! Just because he looks ugly and is short?
    PS: He's suppose to resemble a monkey.XD

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Ausaudriel, your post stands out. :O

And my favourite dessert is ice cream, ice kachang and all those cold stuffs. [/slow]

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

omggg, I thought I was the only one who loved that game! XD Legend of Dragoon was just amazing. Top-notch, seriously. The music, the storyline... so beautiful. <3
    *high five* Only a few of my friends know of the game, because I've told them about it. lol
    I grew up playing that game. :) I only had it, Megaman Legends 1 and 2, and some other Megaman games (X series), and a few generic PS1 type games but no epic RPGs for a LONG time. So I played that game to death. o___o" I only got my first Final Fantasy game (VII) when I was like 13. :( (pawn shop $5 ftw)

The music is probably my favorite part, followed by the story line, followed by the battle system. System kicks major arse. :> They really need a re-release on PSP with better graphics. Though I think they graphics added a certain feel of originality to the game, but better is always better. :)

Or a prequel. o__O I think that would serve more justice that a sequel.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

A prequel would be amazing, but I would be afraid of it being a total bomb and sucking so much. xD As it is, Legend of Dragoon is kinda like a special treasure that most people don't really pay attention to, I kinda like the fact that it's so obscure and stuff. I dunno if I really want it put into the limelight... you know?
    This is very true. We don't want it becoming the next FFVII. XD Like you said, I think its just that much more epic because nobody knows about it. And when they play it for the first time they're like "._______. zomg <3". haha

I dunno, if its done by the right people I think it could be a really good prequel! :)

Another needed prequel/sequel (sequel more so, though) is the Megaman Legends series. MML2 just left so much space for them to cover! The creator said he's always wanted to make a sequel, but CAPCOM didn't believe it made enough money for them to invest in a third installment. :(

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I seriously have the original game right now. Maybe I only have bad memories because my brother wouldn't let me play my FFVII when I was younger :/
    I'll try it out, but there'll be hell to pay if I don't like it, or can't kill that black dragon.
    The battle system was shite to me. My slow finger coordination could never keep up, especially when those damn monsters do that annoying hissing sound and you have to press square. It's just too sudden for me.
    The music was pretty good, I'll have to give it that. especially the rave techno music when you fight a boss, or maybe the superior common battle music. I don't know why, I always thought this game had the best battle music out of every game I've ever played.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I seriously have the original game right now. Maybe I only have bad memories because my brother wouldn't let me play my FFVII when I was younger :/
    I'll try it out, but there'll be hell to pay if I don't like it, or can't kill that black dragon.
    The battle system was shite to me. My slow finger coordination could never keep up, especially when those damn monsters do that annoying hissing sound and you have to press square. It's just too sudden for me.
    The music was pretty good, I'll have to give it that. especially the rave techno music when you fight a boss, or maybe the superior common battle music. I don't know why, I always thought this game had the best battle music out of every game I've ever played.
    *Cough* Circle *Cough* :>

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    *Cough* Circle *Cough* :>

You be quite >:O
    It's been a while since I've played it, and that doesn't change the fact that the battle system was shite for my finger reflexes.
    Isn't there are giant guy who always carries axes around?
    The world map also sucked, since you could only move from point A to point B, instead of free roaming.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

You be quiet >:O
    It's been a while since I've played it, and that doesn't change the fact that the battle system was shite for my finger reflexes.
    Isn't there are giant guy who always carries axes around?
    The world map also sucked, since you could only move from point A to point B, instead of free roaming.
    :>

KONGOL!! He's my favorite character. :D My party was usually (unchangeable) Dart, Kongol, and either Haschel, or Muru. :>

World Maps don't matter. :P Nothing ever happens on them.
    (I think they do, in some games... oh well)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    :>

KONGOL!! He's my favorite character. :D My party was usually (unchangeable) Dart, Kongol, and either Haschel, or Muru. :>

World Maps don't matter. :P Nothing ever happens on them.
    (I think they do, in some games... oh well)

Then you need to play Final Fantasy 4 >:O
    Lets see if I can remember them.
    Haschel was the martial artist, or at least the guy in purple with a cool 'stache.
    Kongol is the tall guy with the axes, since you pointed it out. Dart is the main character. And I want to say that Muru is the girl with the light blue hair and hammer, but I'm not sure. there was sheena I think and one or two other characters, apart from those two guys with blossom storm and rose storm. That was Lavitz and someone else who I recall is about as strong looking as a certain spoony bard.
    By the way, how would a prequel work? I know there was quite a few parts that weren't explained, but it never seemed like enough plot for an actual game. And prequels are usually AWFUL, considering they spawn off of the backs of popular games. The only good prequel I've played was Crisis Core, and I bawled like a baby at the end of that masterpiece.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back