• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Chuck Norris is a loser. It's all about Bill Nye.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

Bill Nye the science guy!
    Nailpolish is an accessory created for women to spice up their appearance. It is therefore the commonality that those who wear nailpolish are either women, emos, homosexuals or cross-dressers.

So it is in the minds of most to assume that one who wears it is either one of these four. I did a study on it for Society and Culture, and that was how I answered this question.

Too stereotypical. Try again please~
    I actually know Heterosexual males that like nail polish :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    That isn't what I believe. I must have written to post wrong... I was trying to tell you that my teacher is very much against guys wearing nailpolish, I wrote in my exam something supporting it, and he gave me a 1 for a 15 mark question. The answer I posted is what he said I should have answered the question.

Yeh. I personally don't care what people do, its not my place to judge them. If you want to wear nail polish, smoke, drink or strip. Fine, its your life.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    OH! now i remeber him! I used to watch him on TV. Damn its been awhile!

Yeah, its 9/11. My parents kept me home from school today, its realy, realy serious in the milatary, not saying that it isnt to other people.

Its seems that most of my post arent understandible, what did you not get?

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016

Fail.

You're so stereotypical, I can see the fail eminating from this post. (The post is fail, you're not as far as I can tell right now.)
    I'm sorry, Ctep, I like you and all but I see his point being valid. He isn't being stereotypical, only realistic.

Are you calling him stereotypical because you're afraid to accept he's correct? These are facts and as with everything you have your exceptions, such as Luck's heterosexual male friends, but it doesn't exclude the reality that these are true statistical statements.

EDIT
    ... Wow, I hate posting late. T__T I'm just going to shut up now. XD

However, @Cherry, you're just getting too cute. X)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I remember Bill Nye! xD That guy was hilarious.

I guess nobody knows who he is anymore though. lol
    Nothing is cool unless its done on a motorcycle now. :(

I hope we don't start talking about guyliner. o___O"

Lets talk about... Favorite deserts! ^^" Personally I'm partial to apple pie with ice cream. :>

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Epic fail. -____-" Anyway.
    Atm I'm sipping down some serious Strawberry milk. ^^"

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I like the cake my mom makes, and I've been begging her to make me one for quite a long time now. I'm really not that fond of desserts.
    I have to say that I feel the same, I'm not really big on desserts but I know that I like apple pie and ice cream because I just ate some not too long ago. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back