• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I want a Touch only because of Apps. Otherwise, my old 5G iPod works fine. (Well, its battery life is seriously diminishing but it lasts long enough to do what I need it to do.)

:( iPods are overpriced but tbh, most of the MP3 players that directly compete with it are too.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I had to get a new nano, because I broke my other one .. ;[
    It was pretty weird having to listen to my mp3 while I was waiting for the new nano to arrive.

Cherrim

Years
    I've never really liked the Nanos. :( They just seem so flimsy (although I know they aren't). And the lack of space on them... ehh. v_v I find my 30gig really constricting. I dunno how I'd choose under 8 gigs of music to take with me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    .. I have a limited list of music that I really like enough to put on there. I normally like songs for a while, then hate them.. and delete them from my nano~

I'm fickle o.O

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I haven't been using my Creative Zen as of late, as I have been using my DSi for music instead, as well as my laptop.

But I couldn't be paid to use Apple...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I haven't been using my Creative Zen as of late, as I have been using my DSi for music instead, as well as my laptop.

But I couldn't be paid to use Apple...
    I was thinking about getting a Zen [my brother had one] .. but my parents bought me an iPod for my birthday, and well there was no point in buying something else.

I sometimes play music on my laptop, but .. I'm starting to really hate my laptop.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I take my laptop everyday to school, though I don't fool around with it in class. XD

It is only Monday, Wednesday and Friday that I have time to use it like now (for two hours between class)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Ahhh, so you actually do work with it?

People with illegable handwriting in my school are given little notebook like computers, and they type their work up, so it's easier for the teacher .. but they always play on the games when the teacher isn't looking.. >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol I have messy writing, and the teacher had to deal with it, but I guess it was never that bad, as I never got complaints.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    .. I have weird handwriting. I think it's ugly, so I change it.. but I never work hard enough to keep the 'new handwriting' going, so it just reverts back to my normal handwriting, and then the page looks messy with loads of different types of handwriting.

Years
    I have very small curvy handwriting which I really like. My teachers read it fine along with most of my peers. Maybe one or two people have problems with it but I'm happy with how it is.

Cherrim

Years
    The only stuff I ever write these days is math so I can write numbers really quickly and legibly but if you ask me to write anything unrelated to math, you might find my writing pretty hard to read unless I've taken my time on it. XD;

Cherrim

Years
    So long as you find the comfortable line between having legible writing and writing quickly, you're fine. Your writing doesn't have to be 100% neat (takes forever to write) but it also shouldn't be readable only when squinting (pisses your markers off).

When I used to take forever to make sure everything was perfectly neat before handing it in, my assignments took roughly twice as long. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back