• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Topic is randomness?

Confusing...

Anyway, I just finished a Sociology midterm, I think I did pretty good (especially on the written portion).

Also I found this, I thought it was funny:

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

The caption read "As opposed to?"

EDIT: Also should I do a Halo them of avvy and sig?

I have gimp! XD

Bay

Years
    This really shouldn't be a spammage thread e________e;
    Don't consider it so.
    And yet, people are taking advantage of that. D: Honestly, this is like the 33939399393920000 time someone mentions this thread being a spammage. XD Whether it's true or not is anyone's perspective (though I agree it shouldn't be). :x

On the topic of infractions, bans, and such, haven't gotten any yet and I like it to keep it that way. :3

Most of the time I joke around, although some people thought I'm serious (and I can be serious if I want to :<). XD Smilies for the world~

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Aside from double topic PMs (max 3 I think), I got told off for mini modding >.> (which I blame on the fact that I mod at two other forums... heh...

But now I just spam them with the report button. XD (okay, well I haven't needed to report things as of late but :P)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol it's sad how many times I've been banned. I think it was officially 3 but one was revoked because someone screwed up a warning. One was for "hacking" into someone's account (I didn't really hack anything at all... Maybe I just found someone's password :3 ). And one was for flaming, I think.

Not proud of it though :< In retrospect I'm not quite sure why it was so hard to simply not be hot headed .-.

But I was a Republican back then, soooo- *shot* Ok, that's the last borderline thing I'm going to say :p

Bay

Years
    lol it's sad how many times I've been banned. I think it was officially 3 but one was revoked because someone screwed up a warning. One was for "hacking" into someone's account (I didn't really hack anything at all... Maybe I just found someone's password :3 ). And one was for flaming, I think.

Not proud of it though :< In retrospect I'm not quite sure why it was so hard to simply not be hot headed .-.

But I was a Republican back then, soooo- *shot* Ok, that's the last borderline thing I'm going to say :p
    You can be easily hot headed in the internet. I'm usually patient, but I know there are times I can be impatient over something on the internet. XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You can be easily hot headed in the internet. I'm usually patient, but I know there are times I can be impatient over something on the internet. XD;
    The fact that I signed up when I was 13 (and joined actually in Feb '03, but they did a database wipe) probably had something to do with it.

Gawd that's such a long time .-. PC is like officially part of my life story haha.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, I might be impatient at times, but I don't usually write it out, unless I am passionate about it.

Though I do tend to avoid arguments or at least if I am semi forced to be in them, to 'lessen' them.

That is one problem with X-Box live though... Some people take it too seriously... So if my team wins or something the other team will swear their head off. If I am KIA the other team member that killed me, I guess feels obliged to have a rude response (to which I don't care about anyway), or I remember a time, where I was betrayed twice by the same person (which warrants a kick from the game upon my discretion), not sure if he did it on purpose, needless to say I kicked him (even though he was on our team, our team won anyway). And then I got a message I guess from him, (an audio one), where he yelled and complained about being kicked. I laughed it off, and blocked him. Had I decided to message him back, I would have told him to chill out or not to take it seriously... And that I have no interesting in feeding his ego.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Netto became a good boy at the same time as he became fat and blue >:)

I never argue with people on the internet. I hardly argue with people at all. Maybe sometimes with my family, or friends I know really well. Because I know they will forgive me and I will forgive them :3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm, in that same way, how well can you guys identify trolling (and its various types)? (be honest)

I know there are different kinds that are more obvious than others, but I'm pretty sure it has affected us all.

And keep in mind the term is overused, so make sure you think of the correct term (namely that it is a person attempting to illicit a response just for the overall reaction) more or less anyway.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm, in that same way, how well can you guys identify trolling (and its various types)? (be honest)

I know there are different kinds that are more obvious than others, but I'm pretty sure it has affected us all.

And keep in mind the term is overused, so make sure you think of the correct term (namely that it is a person attempting to illicit a response just for the overall reaction) more or less anyway.
    I frequent places inhabited entirely by trolls soooo... I don't find it too hard to identify them outside of there :D

Sometimes I spend too much time in the netherworld of the internet D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Sometimes I spend too much time in the netherworld of the internet D:

There is a netherworld? 8D

*puts on backpack*

And. That wasn't spamming. That was my way of asking what you meant with netherworld.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years

The fact that I signed up when I was 13 (and joined actually in Feb '03, but they did a database wipe) probably had something to do with it.

Gawd that's such a long time .-. PC is like officially part of my life story haha.

I know right? It's sadly part of my life story too.
    Wonder where I'd be right now if PC never existed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Rules 1 & 2 child. If I could tell you, I would.

In other news OMG FRINGE IS SUCH A GOOD SERIES! </watching on hulu> Gaaaaawd. After this ep finishes I need to 1) go shower 2) go on a walk 3) do job applications 4) ask parents for money 5) go to mall

EDIT: Chibi, maybe PE2K? Hahaha. No but srsly I don't even know why I chose PC to register at :x

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd probably still be at TPM if PC never existed. I doubt I'd still be a Pokemon fan, though. D: PC kept me tied to the fandom back when I was VERY close to dropping the series entirely after Ruby/Sapphire.

Years
    pokejungle said:

EDIT: Chibi, maybe PE2K? Hahaha. No but srsly I don't even know why I chose PC to register at :x

I chosen PC for register at because it was the first link for "pokémon community" in Google... since I searched an english-speaker community, it was the words I found the most coherents to my search... x)
    And of course, I thought that this board was maybe good... =o=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back