• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I just wanted to figure out how to trade my hacked Deoxys to Emerald cause it wasn't working :B

Other Roleplay and becoming friends with Paul are what kept me here <3
    My first and only forum :>

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I just wanted to figure out how to trade my hacked Deoxys to Emerald cause it wasn't working :B

Other Roleplay and becoming friends with Paul are what kept me here <3
    My first and only forum :>
    RAWR. I didn't know you hacked pokemans!

I've never cheated like that ;x Chyeah I'm an honest man. I have tons of legendaries though (Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, etc) from events. And I think I got a few lv70 event Pokemon like a Dragonite or something at Mall of America when Pokemon toured the us :B

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years

RAWR. I didn't know you hacked pokemans!

I've never cheated like that ;x Chyeah I'm an honest man. I have tons of legendaries though (Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, etc) from events. And I think I got a few lv70 event Pokemon like a Dragonite or something at Mall of America when Pokemon toured the us :B

Hehe, it wasn't my fault XD;
    My friend gave it to me...I had no idea it was hacked until I couldn't trade it XD

Years
    Action Replay is bad, baaaaaaaad. =o=
    Yeah... since legendaries and shinys don't interest me more of that, I don't see its utility for me, in fact... %D
    And it's the same things for special items, I just use the ones of the game... uh... sorry, but... "the ones", it is very English, that? ^-^"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have an illegit shiny Arceus that my brother's friend hacked him... then when he restarted his Pearl version, he traded it to me along with all his other Pokemon and never took them back. 8/

Aside from that I think everything is legit. But I don't have many events 'cause LOL CANADA DOESN'T GET THEM. fml /wrists

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hehe, it wasn't my fault XD;
    My friend gave it to me...I had no idea it was hacked until I couldn't trade it XD
    Awww, I knew a simple explanation would leave you in the clear <3

I just made a Plenty of Fish profile out of boredom :B That also brings me to level "ULTIMATE INTERNET LOSER" in the game of life.

Cherrim

Years
    I knew there was a manga since I'd read some of it yeaaaars ago but I didn't realize it was still ongoing past the initial craze phase until suddenly we needed a subforum for it. XD;

Years
    From events, I had Mew (in Yellow) and Celebi (in Gold)
    Recently, it was a Shaymin event... but I forget it.
    It's not a big matter, I don't really like Shaymin, in fact. x)

It can be good for complete the Pokédex, but after that... I don't really like the 4th generation and I don't often use legendaries, so. X3

Cherrim

Years
    I had Mew in Yellow from that longwinded, complicated cheat that miraculously worked. XD; Haven't had one since and have no real way of getting one. :( I don't have fancy events to trade for other fancy events which is all people online really want in return, sigh.

I don't really care about legendaries much which is why not having events didn't bother me TOO much but... now that I'm trying to fill my Pokedex... <_<

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Hey...shouldn't the picture thread (and its discussion thread) be stickied?
    It's always like that on other forums.

I don't feel it's important enough to be stickied.. I mean there never is any real convo in there... :3

And the people post so often in those, that the threads will probably never go inactive for over 30 days.. :3

I don't like battling legendaries on wifi and shoddy... :3

Years
    In none of all my Poké-games my Pokédex is complete.
    In fact, it's not really my aim to catch them all... I just catch and train my favorites. X3

Sometimes I try to complete a little bit more my collection, but it's not my favorite activity in this game, we'll say. %D

Cherrim

Years
    I had a complete Pokedex in my Red version but that's the only one. I've spent the last few days buffing up my 'Dex in Diamond though. :] I'm at 307 caught and somethingl ike 359 seen. I'm getting there! \o/

Years
    I had Mew in Yellow from that longwinded, complicated cheat that miraculously worked. XD; Haven't had one since and have no real way of getting one. :( I don't have fancy events to trade for other fancy events which is all people online really want in return, sigh.

I don't really care about legendaries much which is why not having events didn't bother me TOO much but... now that I'm trying to fill my Pokedex... <_<

Apparently, that cheat was discovered AFTER PokeMania. Imagine if it happened during it. XDDDD

Meh, I just want a legit Arceus LOL.

Years
    I had a complete Pokedex in my Red version but that's the only one. I've spent the last few days buffing up my 'Dex in Diamond though. :] I'm at 307 caught and somethingl ike 359 seen. I'm getting there! \o/

My most completed Pokédex is in my Yellow version, with 149 caughts... I just miss Weezing and Kabuto. X3
    I don't really enjoy the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum versions.
    In fact, I prefer the oldies. X3
    Even if I'm waiting for HG/SS for test it. ^w^

*Johto addict*

Years
    Actually, I should be getting one later today :D

yay australian events :3
    I got mine Saturday. It's cool, with Shadow Force and all, but I'm ticked I can't EV train it.:\ *Prays for Azure Flute*

My most completed Pokédex is in my Yellow version, with 149 caughts... I just miss Weezing and Kabuto. X3
    Lol, those are easy to get! I was expecting you to say Mew and Mewtwo!
    I don't really enjoy the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum versions.
    In fact, I prefer the oldies. X3
    4th gen is k, but I prefer the old ones as well.
    *Johto addict*
    lol. Me too.

I've completed the dex in every gen except 3rd gen. (yellow version, silver version, and Diamond Version). I plan to complete the national dex in Soul Silver as well. Not very motivated to complete the Platinum dex; every time I start to, memories of how painful it was completing Diamond start to come back.

@Lightning- I love KH, therefore, I love your sig! Totally random comment, I know, but I had to say it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back