• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
Years
  • It's stuff like this that makes me love my own personality, though. I love being the quiet guy in the corner who just sighs, shakes his head, and walks away, reaffirmed a little bit that I really am the only sane one. :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It's stuff like this that makes me love my own personality, though. I love being the quiet guy in the corner who just sighs, shakes his head, and walks away, reaffirmed a little bit that I really am the only sane one. :P

That's how I am in real life. Online I am the person you all love.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I giggled when I realized you weren't being serious.

: 3 I am glad you realized I wasn't serious.

But I am really quite in real life. I used to be that creepy-loner kid that has like five friends because he's so awkward. xD Now I am just a new kid and that creepy-loner. But now I can make it seem funny to people so they aren't as freaked out and they talk to me. Then I am not a loner any more? Meh, I don't care. I am talking to myself..

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    A Korean-made MMO centered on golf. Intriguing, but I still don't know if it's worth investigating further.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    kay this actually looks pretty good although I kinda hate golf :(

-will do something about it later- XD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't like golf. :/ It's boring and takes calm-minded people to put a great deal of focus on one thing. I have a temper and am very..jumpy..

So I suck. Mini-golf is good though. They have water falls, and every time I go I see at least one kid fall on their face.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • A Korean-made MMO centered on golf. Intriguing, but I still don't know if it's worth investigating further.

kay this actually looks pretty good although I kinda hate golf :(

-will do something about it later- XD;

You both should play with me, it's fun. It's also easy to sign up and stuff.
    The tutorial is really helpful too and the game's less than one gig. ^_______^

You all should join the pangya social group. Check my profile.

Another video pertaining to online golf.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • Never been a big fan of MMOs in general, I loved Planetside for a little while though, and would like to see Star Trek Online turn out to be good.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    After doing some more investigation, I think I'll hold off on it for now. Finals week is coming up fast, and I can't really devote much time to an MMO right now. Maybe when winter break comes, I might be up for it; I won't have much to do while recovering from my surgery anyway, so...

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I was wondering how it shifted from a Poke'mon argument to an emotional one...

It's my favorite day of the week. <3
    Saturday; when I'm the only one home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back