• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Um, kay? Whatever you say, since everything you say is right anyway.
    I'm starting to think if I should really continue this, since you apparently think that I say it without any evidence to back it up.
    Now you're just trolling. Do we enjoy being an ass over the internet? Cause you sure love it, going by this post.
    So being honest makes me an ass? I only said it because it's true. Magcargo does suck because it has no HP and minimal SP. D against the most common water type move. SR hinders Moltres too much to be used well.
    Gardervoir is UU(probably NU) and I'm pretty sure it can hold it's own to maybe half the pokemon in OU. Ha on trusted labeling.
    But that is exactly what is with it. It's good at everything(special), but not great at anything. The labels are there for a reason. It's so Palkia doesn't fight Sandslash. If you really think Flareon has great potential that can be used well, then try using it with other great pokemon like Scizor and Azelf.
    Oh well. There's a downside to everything. It's learned in life and in Pokemon.
    Okay?
    Heat Wave isn't STAB? What the hell are you looking at? o_O
    I'm looking at the attack stat that doesn't have a good STAB move. 65 power from fire fang isn't the strongest of moves, you know.
    Even then, Heat wave comes with that awful secondary effect, which can hinder if Flareon uses Baton Pass without fixing it.
    HP is nothing when you have slightly below-medicore defense.
    Wobbuffet would like to talk with you.
    Then what was the point of like half of your post since stats apparent aren't important?
    I never said that they weren't important, just that they aren't everything. You and I both know that.
    Infernape sucks, Heatran is predictable. Gimme some other fire pokemon that will last more than 2 turns and I'll see what I got.
    Infernape sweeps. Heatran destroys and can keep his defenses up. If you want predictable, talk to Wobbuffet.
    Oh, and fire plate Arceus.
    Congrats to Luck for having no respect or consideration, though. You've really shown how much you want to put people down just to make you look so cool.

Yep, and the perfect place to do that is a pokemon forum where only about 10% of the members signed up for something other than Shinygold.

You know what? I'm not a pro. Talk to Anti or Dark Azelf about Flareon.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    As long as people have an opinion, there will always be people who dislike said opinion and have their own, they'll have a mental conflict and the stronger mind wins.

Simple as that.

Although, once someone starts insulting, that's no good.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You tell'em Luck.

I'm not good with CB but I know to not use Flareon. Sorry :|

I never actually played it myself; I just read some of the posts on Smogon, and from other threads in S&M, among other things like looking at the movepool and the stats it has. I just tried to make my statements coherent from there on :<

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    unless they take it the wrong way then people get pissed lol i hate it when that happens lol

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Sorafune, I don't think it really matters that Wobbufett is Uber, Luck was using it as an example on how some Pokemon with high HP and low defenses don't completely suck. Besides, the only reason it's uber is because of its ability and moveset.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Btw, Wobuffet is uber, so it has nothing to say.

And you're thinking about whether you should continue this when you were the one who ignited this argument anyway. Funny how things go.

But I thought tiers didn't matter, according to you. Don't contradict yourself.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I forgot to add:

Tiers don't matter as long as they aren't uber. :3 Or unless one is playing uber.

Are you trying to be egotistical now? On the internet?

lolwut?

I don't see how I'm being egotistical.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, let me explain:

Ever since the beginning of this argument, you've had an ego here and there. Before you bring up honesty, that's not what I'm concerned about. At certain parts of your posts, you tend to sound like you're being really cocky to some degree, thinking that whether you win the argument or not is getting you anywhere. Currently, you're attempting to point out a contradiction in my statements. You worded it in such a manner that would imply of an egotistical, cocky behavior. If it was worded any other way, it wouldn't have been taken as such. However, you chose to word it the way you did, making the implication of an ego seem very obvious.

That's pretty weird, because others thought that I said it in a non-cocky manner.
    Maybe it's just you.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    How is Luck being egoistical by pointing out the flaws in your argument? It doesn't seem egoistic to me that he is telling you his opinion and basing in it on actual facts, or would you rather have him lie to make you feel better? Now that would be egoistic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Sorafune, stop posting crap. :/ You know it's crap. We know it's crap. It's just annoying now. Luck isn't trolling, but you're right on the edge of trolling. Luck isn't being egotistical in any way, you are. Just stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back