• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Curious, why on earth are you online if you're this sick? oO;

I've had bugs like that before, the best thing for you is water, gatorade [electrolytes] and or clear pop like serria mist.

But you really really shouldn't be online. o_o; I understand not wanting to be alone and wanting symphony but... yeah take care of yourself first goofball D:
    I am not sick anymore, that was last night. Now I just have a head ache and a hurting throat because I puked up stomach acid. D:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    You should try and stay on a mushy diet D:

You'll just get yourself sick again, you know?

And if you've got a headache, the dumbest thing to do is stare at a computer screen. ;3; I have chronic migraines and it makes them worse to view pc. ...Yeah... It's your own decision if you want I guess but you're just going to make it worse by staying online and eating bad foods. If It was me, I'd nibble on crackers, yogurt, soft mushy bland things. Especially if you have nothing in your stomach you need to work back up to normal food.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Actually, without condiments, a chicken sandwich is pretty bland, and will give you much-needed protein.

Depends on how the chicken is seasoned. If it's deli chicken, you're right it's bland and protein-licious. If it's fried chicken, it doesn't matter how few condiments it's got, it's still going to be heavy and bother already mean tummies

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    You should try and stay on a mushy diet D:

You'll just get yourself sick again, you know?

And if you've got a headache, the dumbest thing to do is stare at a computer screen. ;3; I have chronic migraines and it makes them worse to view pc. ...Yeah... It's your own decision if you want I guess but you're just going to make it worse by staying online and eating bad foods. If It was me, I'd nibble on crackers, yogurt, soft mushy bland things. Especially if you have nothing in your stomach you need to work back up to normal food.
    That's only true if the headache is causing light sensitivity. Other than that it doesn't matter. It came before I looked at the computer screen and went away while I was.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    That's only true if the headache is causing light sensitivity. Other than that it doesn't matter. It came before I looked at the computer screen and went away while I was.

o_O; then it was a chemical headache of some sort, probably not as bad as you first thought if it went away so easily then, you know?

u_u; probably just a caffine headache or a food withdrawl headache.

And if you don't believe me, I've ended up in the hospital over 15 times in the past year with migraine headaches and other assortments of headache things. So I do know what I'm talking about. ^^;

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I've been blessed with a body that rarely decides to get sick/get headaches/get much of anything. It's kind of freaky, actually. By my reckoning, I should have diabetes, a few ulcers, poor eyesight, a mouth full of cavities, and failing hearing, but I don't.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have poor eyesight. :( I'm horridly myopic. I don't know how it compares to other short-sighted people, but my glasses are *kinda* thick.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    o_O; then it was a chemical headache of some sort, probably not as bad as you first thought if it went away so easily then, you know?

u_u; probably just a caffine headache or a food withdrawl headache.

And if you don't believe me, I've ended up in the hospital over 15 times in the past year with migraine headaches and other assortments of headache things. So I do know what I'm talking about. ^^;
    I say I was just dehydrated. I get headaches when I am.
    I've been blessed with a body that rarely decides to get sick/get headaches/get much of anything. It's kind of freaky, actually. By my reckoning, I should have diabetes, a few ulcers, poor eyesight, a mouth full of cavities, and failing hearing, but I don't.
    Same.

Although, I do have poor eyesight. Suprisingly, even though I almost never brushed my teeth from like 8-13, I have no cavaties now. I had one in my moler.

Also, I don't get sick a lot but when I do...wow. D:

I have a heating pad on my chest because it hurts and I am cold.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My friend is only allergic to RAW egg. :|

If its cooked its fine.

(Allergic to a special protein)
    Hurray for chemical changes that break down proteins! <3

I get a really bad reaction when bit by mosquitoes. I don't just get a bump, they swell up to about twice the size of a quarter at least, then they end up getting so big that there is literally a tear in the skin at the top that constantly pusses.

Either that or I scratch it in my sleep. I remember when I had poison ivy on my face (lol) and on both my cheeks there was a slit-like-opening that constantly pussed. It took like a day for the puss to clot, then it was like..a small mountain range on my face. o_o I had to put this cream on it that had small chunks of medication, but when you put it on you had to spread it around and it always ripped the scapped puss off in small bits. :/ It didn't go away until the doctor gave me steroids for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back