• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I have a younger sister, and she's a mega pain in the butt, but I guess that's normal. :/

Ouran High School Host Club is the only anime/manga I can think of that uses twins to good comedic effect.

Myself; Yourself has boy/girl fraternal twins, but that's more drama than comedy.

But I recommend both of the aforementioned series.
    Ah, I've seen OHSHC. One of my favourites.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm technically the middle child, though my sister was already living on her own when I was like 2 or 3 so I was essentially the oldest sibling. My brother is a year younger, didn't go to college, and therefore has enough money for a Wii, whereas I on the other hand...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Youngest, plz.

Oldest sister, Sarah, nine years apart.
    Older brother, Corey, 5 almost 6 years apart.

I feel sorry for them,
    I can get kinda of annoying with my teenager horomonal rages.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years
    That's pretty true.

My parents still do it anyways. Though my mom's a bit softer on me than my dad or stepdad is.

Though my dad's the one that spoils me the most, and even then he doesn't spoil me like other parents spoil their children. I never want to be spoiled like that, though, even if I felt the opposite way a long time ago. It doesn't help much with life skills, ya know?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    My parents aren't that type, though. I suppose that older siblings are just doomed to more scrutinizing.

As for being spoiled, I wouldn't go far as to say I've been spoiled, just been really fortunate... (spoiled has a bad connotation, which is why I say that).

Misheard Whisper

Years
    As older siblings, we have more pressure put on us automatically. :/

In other news, I'm so bored. I'm wrapping Christmas presents, but that can only last so long. I'm already half done. :(

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I have not even bought Christmas presents, as I can't until my parents pick me up from college. Then I'll spend 15 minutes at Wal-Mart buying gift cards for everyone, then wait another hour and 45 minutes for the rest of my family to finish their usual Wal-Mart shopping run. Honestly, I wish they'd go to Target once in awhile...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Meh. I'll probably get my sister a $15 iTunes card, so both she and my parents are happy. And I don't help with gift wrapping - my little sister seems to enjoy it, which gets me out of it. =3

Misheard Whisper

Years
    Gift cards are good, but I like giving my family presents with a little more . . . bulk? My sister likes seeing lots of presents under the tree (because there's a good chance about half of them will be for her) so I've bought everyone books this year. :3

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    Eldest son.

Younger Brothers: Corey, 10 years old
    Youngest Brother: Riley, 8 Years old

I'd rather go to college than have a Wii, because you can just play outside for the snowboarding and sports games. You just can't play Super Mario Bros outside :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Meh. I'll probably get my sister a $15 iTunes card, so both she and my parents are happy. And I don't help with gift wrapping - my little sister seems to enjoy it, which gets me out of it. =3
    My mom is selling an iTunes Gift Card on ebay right now. It's unused though..

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    I have no idea what i'd get my brothers for Christmas. Probably something that is like 10 dollars or so. When you're young, it's not the thought that counts, it's the money you spend on it. That's my brother's motto. Whenever I buy him or make him a present, he always chases me around the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back