• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
    Twins are sexy.

Imaging going to a bar and seeing conjoint twins ready for you. ;D ohawtdayum
    Every guy's dream, right? :P *gets shot*

Dang, this talk about twins reminds me of this one beer commercial (can't remember if it's Miller or another beer ^^; ) and there's this one catchy song with the line, "And twinsssss." Okay, why do I still remember that commercial if I'm a gentleman? D:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ouran High School Host Club is the only anime/manga I can think of that uses twins to good comedic effect.

Myself; Yourself has boy/girl fraternal twins, but that's more drama than comedy.

But I recommend both of the aforementioned series.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    As said by Elite Overlord Lesabre

Ouran High School Host Club is the only anime/manga I can think of that uses twins to good comedic effect.

Myself; Yourself has boy/girl fraternal twins, but that's more drama than comedy.

But I recommend both of the aforementioned series.

Awesome series. I love that show. But yeah, that would be epic.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am not a fan of anime. The only anime that I remotely liked was Last Exile.

Now I shall commit suicide: Naruto sucks and everyone who made it needs to die in a lit pool of gasoline.

Hopefully you noticed I was not being literal when saying "I shall commit suicide."

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I'm an only child. I really want a brother or sister (more likely a sister) but I don't think that'll happen. It gets lonely, especially when my parents are at work and I'm glad I have places like PC to curb that lonliness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back