• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    :/ Wow.. I sorta find it hard to believe, nowadays, that teachers and students really have such a large gap between them. Ever since I started college it feels like the teachers are like good friends. They chat with us and jeeze, they even come to end-of-the-year bashes at a bar and grill and eat, drink and play pool with us. It's all cool~

I've had a few teachers like that when I was still in High School. Obviously we didn't go to a bar, but I had a teacher who my friends and I hung out with everyday. She was one of the gang.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've had a few teachers like that when I was still in High School. Obviously we didn't go to a bar, but I had a teacher who my friends and I hung out with everyday. She was one of the gang.
    Man, teachers like that are awesome. XD

Xairmo

Years
    They really are! She was 30, though she could pass for 24, so she wasn't cynical like most other teachers and she listens to good music and she didn't treat us as if we were below her. She's my favorite teacher of all times.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Yeah, I have a teacher like that. She's 27 and dressed as Link for Halloween in October. ^.^
    Anyways, she's really cool and we talk to her not like a teacher, but like a friend. It's awesome.

Years
    Well I am *technically* a member of 4 HS Clubs...The Anime Club, The Youth Health Service Corps/HEAL Club, The Ecology Club., and The Filipino Club.

But ever since I became active here last year...I'd been inactive in the Eco Club...since I really don't have time to be active in protesting against the Refineries here in LA. (Yeah community organizers ALWAYS comes to our club. >.>) And yeah laziness in general. D:

Lulz...if I was an officer in the Anime Club...I'd propose we actually watch more anime. XD

King!

better
    Years
    Yes, I have ABCDE too.....I'm in Michigan......

NEXT year, though, there are a few clubs......Ski Club, Video Game Club, all that stuff......

And my teacher is really nice! He's fun, and let's us make fun of each other. ^.^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Yeah teachers go either to hang out with fellow teachers or to help students. The students meet up there too sometimes.

Depending on the day you go (certain teachers are volunteered on a random day in the week), you can bring food and snacks. Other teachers don't even let you talk.
    Wow. That sounds like a lot of fun. The Homework Club for the win!

:/ Wow.. I sorta find it hard to believe, nowadays, that teachers and students really have such a large gap between them. Ever since I started college it feels like the teachers are like good friends. They chat with us and jeeze, they even come to end-of-the-year bashes at a bar and grill and eat, drink and play pool with us. It's all cool~
    There are some who are like that, and those who prefer to stay away from adolescense.

My drama teacher once took a group of kids, with parents' permission, to Disneyland. xO

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I have been to Disney World, or I haven't, depending on how you look at it. You see, my mother went there while she was pregnant with yours truly. XDD

I haven't been back since, but I'd like to see it(or one of its counterparts in Los Angeles, Paris, or Tokyo). My brother and his girlfriend say that they'll be going in a few years, and they'd like me to come along for the ride. XD

Xairmo

Years
    I was at Disneyland a few weeks back. Space Mountain is always fun, but I think Splach Mountain is my favorite.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I've never been to Disney Land, but I have been to Worlds of Fun in Kansas City.

Its a nice theme park with some really good roller coasters.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've never been to Disneyland... just Disney World. :[ Actually I don't think I've ever been to California.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've never been to Disney Land either.. but I have been to Warner Brothers Studios!

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've never been to Disneyland... just Disney World. :[ Actually I don't think I've ever been to California.
    Disneyland is going to be a disappointment if you've already gone to Disney World.

It was only fun for me because it was a school field trip.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Disneyland is going to be a disappointment if you've already gone to Disney World.

A thousand times this. Disneyland is pretty lacking when you compare it to Disney World.
    I've also been to Disneyland Paris once, but really, both Disneylands just cannot be compared to Disney World.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back