• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Wow, you people have sure built this page up in so little time. Usually I try to read most of what I missed, but that means five pages(six by the time I finish writing this), while I am tired. XD

I expect this thing to have 50 pages by the time I wake up tomorrow. G'nite, folks! :P

That would be so awesome if there were 50 pages by tomorrow! XD Well, I'm off to bed too. Cya guys.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It says twelve members are viewing this thread.
    That's either a record, or there was an older DCC with more views.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I leave to play one guitar hero song and already sixth page. D:

...I've been playing Rockband 2 for three straight days, and I finally forget about it, only to see this post 20 minutes later. Now I feel obligated to start playing it again. Right now.

I'm out, peace.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    It was so fast you wouldn't even get an opportunity to post.

I can only imagine...like you're quoting someone and by the time you reply 10 people post before you XP

Ahhhh I need to get guitar hero world tour, even if it's just the guitar game. That's the only thing I'm good at anyway, but I left my PS2 and controllers at school. =(

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    ...I've been playing Rockband 2 for three straight days, and I finally forget about it, only to see this post 20 minutes later. Now I feel obligated to start playing it again. Right now.

I'm out, peace.

I can't beat Rock This Town on expert and it's making me sad inside.

So much that I want icecream. Fudge brownie. :33

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I always miss out on the awesome bits... doughnuts ftw. Banana Fudge is the best ice cream... ever. And 20 views is insane.. I wonder what the topic was. [/shot]

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Half of the United States is still in 2008, so I'm assuming that's where they live.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have a bad habit of always assuming people are in my timezone...But it's 1:45 A.M. where I live. I need to go to bed soon =P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Poke Link 4 blue, if that is what you were referring to.
    If not, then I don't know.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I live in the Central Time zone, so It's 12:47 A.M here.
    Starting to get late but I just can't sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back