• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • I'd have higher posts if I didn't seclude myself to this section, other voting polls, and the graphics section. Postcount is just a number to me, though. Quality over quantity is my saying! My quality sucks lots though sometimes. Hehehe XDD

EDIT: AHHHH IM GOING TO THROW MYSELF OUT OF MY WINDOOWWWW! Posts are too fast. It makes me cry. ;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I'd have higher posts if I didn't seclude myself to this section, other voting polls, and the graphics section. Postcount is just a number to me, though. Quality over quantity is my saying! My quality sucks lots though sometimes. Hehehe XDD

(b'-')b

Everyone should stay in Other Chat. It has more donuts and suicide threads.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Good to know, Chris. Pokemon is old now. Everyone just wants G/S/C remake.

It's had countless Suicide threads.

Years

You forgot the

xD
    So how goes life now that we are all into a new era year?

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I rarely post in those sections anymore. I remember the good ol days when I used to, though. And when I was a regular in pokemon in itself. Good ol days. :[

Haha, yeah. But I was always better at pokemon than you :P

...Still waiting for my rematch. If that's ever going to actually happen. I imagine it would be pretty miserable, though, seeing as neither of us have played at all in hours months.

It used to be that I would only post in member fanclubs and the wifi sections of PC. That was before I actually started keeping in contact with people I met here outside of this forum, though. My post count should probably be around 3,000 when combined with my other (dead) account...not that postcount really matters anyway xD;

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, you people have sure built this page up in so little time. Usually I try to read most of what I missed, but that means five pages(six by the time I finish writing this), while I am tired. XD

I expect this thing to have 50 pages by the time I wake up tomorrow. G'nite, folks! :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    About 30 minutes have passed and already DCC has 5 pages. Let's keep it up!
    EDIT: I need to type faster, it's that fast.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Jesus....5 pages in an hour? The DCC is already ridiculous. That's gotta be some sort of record. =P

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I leave to play one guitar hero song and already sixth page. D:

Doughnuts are weird. They're spelled two different ways. I prefer muffins. :<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back