• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm not sure how abortion and gay rights are related. I'm sure one could be fine with two dudes getting hitched and at same time uneasy about terminating an unborn child. And vice-versa.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm one of the more intelligent examples of a kid on the internet, you do know?
    I am amazed how you somehow compared your intelligence to every single kid on the internet. Which has to be a number over 500,000,000 if the estimated numbers of users of the internet are over 1,500,000,000.
    I'm not sure how abortion and gay rights are related. I'm sure one could be fine with two dudes getting hitched and at same time uneasy about terminating an unborn child. And vice-versa.
    Oh they aren't really in them selves. However, it is just showing the flaw in a Republican mind set. You want abortion abolished, all life is sacred. However, what if it is gay? All of a sudden it is no longer sacred and shall burn in hell. Just a mind teaser I guess.

Years
    Well you guys should know my general belief in those. :O

Anyways as for State budget cuts...I live in California so we've been like hit HARD!

$30+ Billion Budget deficit has caused so much unraveling in the social safety net needed especially at this time (Oh the irony!) I almost didn't have summer school due to it. Thank goodness my counselor was able to get space...

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Oh dear, isn't gay rights and abortion going to cause too much drama for the DCC? xD;

Also, I started using the internet when I was 10. I was probably an idiot back then, but I like to think I've matured, despite all the "bawww I'm so depressed" and "omfg yaoi is most awesome thing ever" and fangirl japanese inbetween, up to age 16. Now I've seen it all happen to my younger friends and I DESPAIR. I must have been really frustrating to readers.

Interestingly, the only thing that I've remained true to in the last 10 years is Pokémon 8D

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I've been going strong since I was eight (second grade). I played Neopets with a bunch of friends back then.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    I am amazed how you somehow compared your intelligence to every single kid on the internet. Which has to be a number over 500,000,000 if the estimated numbers of users of the internet are over 1,500,000,000.

Oh they aren't really in them selves. However, it is just showing the flaw in a Republican mind set. You want abortion abolished, all life is sacred. However, what if it is gay? All of a sudden it is no longer sacred and shall burn in hell. Just a mind teaser I guess.

Argh, why the hell do you need that pic in your sig? Make it smaller or something, Christ.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Also, I started using the internet when I was 10. I was probably an idiot back then

Same. And I still am an idiot.

Argh, why the hell do you need that pic in your sig? Make it smaller or something, Christ.

...I don't think it's that bad? Not in terms of size anyway. Unless i'm missing something?..

Seriously though, i'm glad this place has siggy size limitations. I've been on forums where people have took the proverbial and had page-long siggies and it's just looked an absolute mess.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    They really do! Plus some of them i've seen have stretched the forum horizontally as well, making it look untidy as hell =S

I don't get why people bother putting dozens of images and their life stories in their sigs. I highly doubt anyone is interested enough to be able to sit and read through it all =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back