• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm pleased with my current one. I attempted to make an animated one in paint and it didn't turn out as i'd hoped, so with a little help from my pair I learnt a bit of CSSing and now it looks ten times better.

And I hope your shift goes quick, person with name I cannot read nor pronounce =(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Meh, mine's pretty plain. Most of my signatures are based off of my banner, but yeah. I'm not too creative. :[

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I quite like yours, but then I think I prefer simpler signatures. Some over-complicated ones with pics and links all over the place just look a tacky imo.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    That's why I like organised ones. People try and organise signatures by using spoilers which always adds to the yuckyness. :[

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I don't mind spoilers in signatures, especially when the images are a little on the large side, or if someone's listing pairs/claims etc.

Unless that's not what you're getting at and i've completely missed the point? (It happens a lot with me lol)...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    LOL I don't usually but meh, i'm kinda bored and I like the conversation in here ^^

I could do with a few more hours sleep after being rudely awakened by a barking dog earlier but bleh.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Ugh, tell me about it. My dog wakes me up like, every day. He always climbs on my bed, starts licking my face and snorting in my ear. Ugh. x_x;

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Haha, I don't quite have that problem XD

The best of it is, I wasn't even woken up by my dog (Who's actually quite quiet). It was my uncle's dog who goes hyper whenever he comes over because of my dog. Seriously, it must have been barking non-stop for about 10 minutes. At 9am ¬_¬

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    That sucks, especially during summer =(

My normal waking up time is like 10-11ish? But lately I haven't been sleeping at all during the night and instead having a few hours sleep in the afternoon. My sleeping pattern is all kinds of messed up atm.

Vie

Years
    I woke up this moring at 6.36 am...turned around and slept until 8. then went to school. and I could barely sleep yesterday, I was so wake. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I miss not having anything to do in the summer. 8| I'd sleep in till like 3 or 4 in the afternoon and stay up all night.

:( Mind you I'm doing the latter of that (by no choice of my own) but I'm getting up at 6 so it just plain sucks.

*hates hates hates getting up early*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wake up.. whenever I lose the game. Or if I have a nightmare.

Otherwise about 7. :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If left to my own devices I wake up around 10. If I've stayed up past 2 or 3, I'll get up at like noon or 1. 8|;

If I have an alarm set, though, I'll wake up roughly 5 minutes before it every time without fail. D:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I only get up freakishly early if it's for school or work. And I unfortunately had to wake up for the latter yesterday, as my shift began at 7 AM. @_@

But today I'm off all day, so I didn't set the alarm clock. I ended up waking up at 9:30, which is usual for me. ^_^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I usually wake up around 5:50 on school days. I cant find a job, so no job obviously. Sometimes I have to wake up at certain times for certain events but there is no specific time. Usually I wake up at around..10 AM through Noon on Summer Vacation. o.o;

Also..

Argh, why the hell do you need that pic in your sig? Make it smaller or something, Christ.

If you don't like it I guess it really does suck to be you. I had it approved my a moderator. And if you don't like it put me on your ignore list, you get no benefit from seeing my posts. So stop complaining like a five year old boy and get over it. If people can have pictures of anime girls with boobs nearly plopping out of their blouse then it is perfectly fine for me to have a picture of two men nearly kissing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back