• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I love burgers, just not cheeseburgers.

And this may come as a shock but... my favourite burger aside from homemade? McDonald's. Seriously, they're really good! Just so long as you have one from a Canadian McDonald's. We roadtrip down to the states every so often and you can honestly tell when you've crossed the border just from the quality of the hamburgers at McD's. Ugh, in the states they're just DRIPPING in grease and they taste disgusting. x_X; They're still a bit greasy but sooo good here in Canada. :| It's so weird.
    Haven't had a homemade one in a while. Lick's sells theirs patties in grocery stores, so we just buy those. So good.

McDonald's is good. It's got such a unique taste. I mean...it doesn't actually taste like a hamburger. XD But it tastes sooo good.

@_@ Someone in my office actually had a McDonald's coffee on their desk last week. I was really surprised since I... didn't think anyone actually bought McDonald's coffee. Especially with a Tim Horton's right down the street from here.
    My mom likes McDonald's coffee more than Tim Horton's or Starbucks (hates Starbucks). Or at least she did. I think they changed their coffee when they went all "fancy" recently.

Well, I don't think I've even been to a McD's since they started advertising their coffee so I wouldn't know. XD; But that's weird, man. Weird. Leave the specialty coffees to cafes. D:
    It's strange. But makes sense. If McDonald's was breakfast central before because of the McMuffin and then they start losing ground to other breakfast pick ups like Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts then their going to try to bring in more coffee.
    When we went to France we stopped in a McDonald's one day. We just left Versailles and we were waiting for the train back to Paris. Very, very different. Nice couches. Lounge chairs. Totally different colour scheme. A bar kind of area without the drinks. It was cool. It was like a McDonald's lounge. XD

Maybe Burger King or something.. I dunno.

Have you seen the book called "Eat this, not that"?
    :/ It's weird.. it's like.. if you're in a mood for a hamburger.. they compare different fast food restaurants..
    Like a Big Mac is 540 calories but a Whopper is like 720 or something like that.
    I heard of that. Also heard of another book where like... it lists the "healthy" thing you plan on eating and then shows how it's similar to something unhealthy. Like...uhh (as a random example from the top of my head that is totally untrue) a chicken ceasar salad being as a bad as six donuts. Strange examples like that.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    *laughs at this since he slept 12 hours yesterday*

I'm not saying I've never slept 12 hours before, sometimes you feel so worn that you just fall asleep and don't wake up until 12 hours later!

I was talking more along the lines of keep turning over and falling back asleep when you know you should get up! Plus, ever have that feeling when you sleep too much, you're still tired? That's too much sleep *nods*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm not saying I've never slept 12 hours before, sometimes you feel so worn that you just fall asleep and don't wake up until 12 hours later!

I was talking more along the lines of keep turning over and falling back asleep when you know you should get up! Plus, ever have that feeling when you sleep too much, you're still tired? That's too much sleep *nods*
    I do that now that it's summertime. It actually pisses me off when I finally force my body to get up, lol.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yeah, I know, but sometimes it's really refreshing when you've had a lack of sleep the previous nights. \o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back