• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh, there are many times when all the sleep I get is 4 measly hours from 3 to 7 in school days. Most of those times are because I spent too much of my time here XD.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'd functioned without any sleep before. I think the longest i've gone is 45-47 hours without sleep. It's not recommended, I felt so ill =(

On a normal night I can survive on anything from 4-8 hours sleep.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Woah. When I pulled all-nighters when I was little I couldn't wake up until like 3 PM XD. 2 days without sleep sounds like hell.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Now that it's summer and I have nothing to get up for i'm sleeping at random hours like 7am - 2pm o_O

It's 4.30am here atm and I swear i'm not tired in the slightest xD my bodyclock is not my friend.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    When summer school is over, my bioclock will go bizerk as well until me and my famaly vacation to Mexico in August XD.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    So.....

Did you hear, Billy Mays is dead?

But WAIT! There's MORE!

Call in the next 20 minutes and we'll include Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet and Ed McMahon FREE! You get all four, but you need to call now.

Because when they're gone. They're gone!

It's never too soon in my opinion. :laugh:

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    For all we know, Chuck Norris could be next tomorrow. -_-.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Just wait 50 years and you'll see how immortal your Chuck Norris is then :\.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Chuck Norris is a god, just like Erica.

So you are saying Chuck Norris is a plain Demo-Deity? How dare you insult him :(

No offense Erika. But Chuck Norris is above too many of us.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Just wait 50 years and you'll see how immortal your Chuck Norris is then :\.
    Considering that Chuck Norris just shy of 70 now (DOB 10 March 1940), he'll die long before 50 years pass.

He's not a deity. He's not even a demideity. He's just a mortal like Erica and the rest of us.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Considering that Chuck Norris just shy of 70 now (DOB 10 March 1940), he'll die long before 50 years pass.

He's not a deity. He's not even a demideity. He's just a mortal like Erica and the rest of us.

Blasphemy. You shall burn in the hottest parts of hell!!! XD

But no seriously, Chuck Norris will out live us all. Just you wait and see. He'll be round-housing people well into his nineties.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I randomly changed my theme to the "Conway" one after a long long absence...and it's gorgeous! I don't know who the character is at all but the style and colors are beautiful.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

Erica is no mortal.
    I randomly changed my theme to the "Conway" one after a long long absence...and it's gorgeous! I don't know who the character is at all but the style and colors are beautiful.
    Conway is someone from the Pokemon Anime I think.

I've used it before, but the overload of green killed my eyes, so I changed to this more pleasent Sinnoh Springs.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I switched to Midnight Misty so that I could see the white spaces in my sigs/pics etc and didn't bother switching back. I've gotten used to it now ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back