• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    So many of my friends at school have sick minds.. In RS today I drew a tree & somehow it looked like a male genital to them :cheeky: Hmm xD

Cazzicles

This time, i'll be bulletproof
    Years
    Lovely.
    My R.E teacher told us, a few weeks back, to draw pictures of what we thought Adam and Eve looked like to the complete detail. Cue the boy who takes it too seriously and draws both male and female genital's on. O_O

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Are you too sure about that? Some of them really do have sick minds that make you feel uncomfortable =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Lovely.
    My R.E teacher told us, a few weeks back, to draw pictures of what we thought Adam and Eve looked like to the complete detail. Cue the boy who takes it too seriously and draws both male and female genital's on. O_O

What's wrong with that? I mean, as long as they weren't bumping uglies then they're just another part of the body.

And what kind of classwork is that? Isn't it religious education, not visual arts? :cer_tongue:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Lovely.

What's wrong with that? I mean, as long as they weren't bumping uglies then they're just another part of the body.

And what kind of classwork is that? Isn't it religious education, not visual arts? :cer_tongue:

Yeah I agree actually. As long as they weren't intentionally silly to make people laugh..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back