• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Psychopathes can be intelligent and kill people at the same time. I think you're guilty.
    Most psychopaths are quite intelligent to begin with.

Also, school grades do not show the level of intelligence. Unless the person goes "SCHOOL IS POINTLESS!" then they are obviously retarded.
    I don't think I'd be able to be a straight A student.
    I have too many weaknesses~
    :P Weaknesses are fun. >:3

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Sorry to crash the school, but who here likes Jalapenos? They went damn good with my Texas Whopper :D. Go BK.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can't put the tilde, my keyboard is racist :P.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You don't know how to google "How to put tilde in (insert OS)" ? Even if your keyboard is missing the block of numbers on the right which need caps lock, you can insert symbols. D:<

Actually they need ALT-#001-255 but I am too lazy to figure out which number that tilde n is on. Tell me and maybe I will memorize it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back