• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Miley Cyrus is annoying but still has sexyness. :(

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Impossible, an annoynce of that calibur would cause the world to implode and send all existence flying into the dark depths of Linsey Lohan's gaping...Cloyster.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Miley Cyrus is annoying but still has sexyness. :(

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

This is just correct on all levels XD

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    She is a spiled little white girl who was only given a chance because of who her father is. She sounds like a little nazily boy and her acting is mediocre at best. She promotes the idea to little girls that it's okay to not like yourself and pretend to be something you're not, i.e. Hannah Montana. Not to mention that she is the current leading force behind the Prosti-Tot Movement. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Miley Effing Cyrus. She's not interesting, she's not that pretty, and she is flat out annoying.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    She is a spiled little white girl who was only given a chance because of who her father is. She sounds like a little nazily boy and her acting is mediocre at best. She promotes the idea to little girls that it's okay to not like yourself and pretend to be something you're not, i.e. Hannah Montana. Not to mention that she is the current leading force behind the Prosti-Tot Movement. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Miley Effing Cyrus. She's not interesting, she's not that pretty, and she is flat out annoying.
    Why is the post being stamped with the "New-New Testament" stamp?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I love doing homework last minute- it's practically the only rush I get.

Today, was .. an essay on this English talk I did in class.
    I was supposed to do it yesterday, but I deemed sitting on the sofa eating chocolate and watching tv, much more important~

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years

Amen to that, brudda. Disney have yet to make a child actor/singer that isn't obscenely annoying. In fact, they made a musical about it as I recall.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    >:O

I too like to be busy, but I have plenty of things to do so. Things that don't require me to write down things mindlessly that I knew years ago. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back