• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I think it is time to break out the sparklers!

Gerard Butler says sparklers are Fabulous.

I prefer playing games on the platform which they were intended. I can't be bothered with all this ROM hacking and whatnot.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I can't really be bothered to do that >.>; I just go along the game as I would if I were playing it on a system.

I'm boring like that.
    I like to do that, though if i dont beat the gym leader i would speed it up until I beat him/her :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

Gerard Butler says sparklers are Fabulous.

I prefer playing games on the platform which they were intended. I can't be bothered with all this ROM hacking and whatnot.
    xDD

o: But it is fun on the computer, you don't need to get up!
    I like to do that, though if i dont beat the gym leader i would speed it up until I beat him/her :D
    Haha, very smooth.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    No, I don't. It's mediocre acting at most. While judging off that would be..unfair.

My step father is claiming he might go on a business trip to Pheonix..he is a computer technician in a factory..suspicious?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No, I don't. It's mediocre acting at most.

My step father is claiming he might go on a business trip to Pheonix..he is a computer technician in a factory..suspicious?

Pfft, hardly. Unless you consider the cover-up of a massive terrorist attack to be 'suspicious'.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    No, I don't. It's mediocre acting at most. While judging off that would be..unfair.

He's either really going on a business trip, or he's going on a "business trip." Yadidamean, yo?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back