• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I think car insurance ads are veeeery annoying... Really, every commercial has a bit of annoyingness (I know that is not a word. :P).

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    My least favorite commercial is...

HEAD-ON! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!!!

Sweet jeebus, that commercial gives me a headache. (Which is Ironic when you think about it)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    My least favorite commercial is...

Sweet jeebus, that commercial gives me a headache. (Which is Ironic when you think about it)
    :O I remember that one. "This is used by the celebrities in Hollywood!" is what they say about Immune-On! XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    First off, nice theme Aizuke. BoA is awesome. =D

I've seen quite a few annoying commercials in my life time(ie. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!), but there have been some hilarious ones. For example, the Pepto Bismol add where this woman is calling the 'hotline,' saying that "Rex ate too many dog biscuits." After the guy on the line says that they don't treat dogs, she says "Oh no, Rex is my husband." I lol'd when I saw that for the first time.

Though like all commercials, it gets old after you see it a dozen times or more. Heh.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    US Fadelis payed it all! XD That is an annoying commercial! It is on right now actually! :O

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Hmm... Obama is okay... I think you shouldn't change too much, or than the government will collapse, IMO.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hmm.... it seems to me that people think they like change 'till they get it. Then they hate it V.V

I don't have a problem with Obama, but I'm not too confident in his presidency. In a peaceful time, he would have been perfect, but nowadays...

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    Obama?
    Umm im Australian so we don't really have US Politics over here.
    I think he knows where his heading and thats a start.
    But i swear to god if i hear CHANGE one more time ....

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Too many changes... >.> Though, his ideas are pretty good, just a bit too much changes...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Random question but if my avatar sends out a message that the bunny gets hurt everytime you do something stupid think i can stop the noobs?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Any primate on this Earth would be an improvement.

I think Obama will do a good job. He started with putting some hefty new regulations on his administration(including a pay freeze), which I think was right thing to do. He also seems to able to mediate very well, taking people from different backgrounds and political ideals and getting them to see eye-to-eye on issues.

But heh, he's only been president for a little over a day now, XD. The real criticism will come in a few months, when we'll see if any of the "Yes We Can's" become "Yes We Did's." =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, very doubtful.

n00bs are like cockroaches: they continue to SPAM even with their heads cut off. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back