• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    ^I believe we are talking about commercials and how annoying some of them can be;
    That and the topic at hand "What is your favorite commercial?".

I barely watch TV nowadays so I can't really say whether or not commercials annoy me, or whether or not I even like some of the commercials.

I guess any cheesy Nintendo commercial will suffice.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, the commercials I really hate are:

The AAMI car insurance ad. (Most Aussies will know about this one)
    And then, Bam! And the dirt is gone! GO DIE.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    lol. Most of the commercials I see nowadays are retarded. Though I like the Doublemint commercial. It seems pretty cool and to the point. (and I've always liked doublemint gum anyways, even though I'm not a big gum chewer)

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    The car commercials are the worse,Some of them have nouthing to do with cars.It will be like a Mother and a Child or something that makes no sense.

The Trojan commercials are funny,youtube them if you haven't seen them.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I don't really watch TV anymore, so I don't care about stupid ads. XD;

Though one did always annoy me, which was an ad for an internet company, and they always had girls with skimpy bras on in it.

Yay, sex sells. :|

Tombstone975

Years
    I don't really watch TV anymore, so I don't care about stupid ads. XD;

Though one did always annoy me, which was an ad for an internet company, and they always had girls with skimpy bras on in it.

Yay, sex sells. :|
    Bowchickawowow!
    What company was it?

Tombstone975

Years
    Dodo. XD

I hate Dodo, they have the crappiest internet connection ever.

Yeah it's cheap, but it's not worth it. XD
    Hahaha the lamest cheapscate company ever.
    We once had their Dial up and it took me 10 minutes to search on Google.
    Im supprised they haven't gone out of buisness

What are you talking about? That ad was made bad on purpose in order to attract the viewers' attention. How is it possible to not like it?
    O.O Because the only thing those commercials make me want to get into Piracy,I mean come on even the Cinema's have commercials thats why I allways show up late.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I have an Broad Band Air Card for Internet! ;) Though, it only has 5 GB of storage, so I have to limit myself to usage, or then I have to do school in a Hot Spot. :( But, I am getting Wild Blue satellite service this Saturday! Then, I will have WiFi if I get a router! :O

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
    I hate adverts where there are gleamingly super happy families looking at a bloody sofa. Real life doesn't work like that, kids don't give a damn about a new table/toilet/sofa etc

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back