• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well I mentioned Brazil because I recently checked their top 10 songs, and I liked quite a few of them. More than any of the other charts I checked. ^^

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Well, Portuguese is a beautiful language, so that may have had an impact.
    But all bands here are Linkin Park wannabes and calling what they play 'music' is too much of a compliment.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XDD maybe that is it. I just checked to see the names of some of the ones I had liked, and NX Zero is one of them. And I have to admit, they do remind me of Linkin Park a little, XD.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    NX Zero is considered the Linkin Park of Brazil, seriously.
    They even have an equivalent to 'Crawling in my Skin', and only emo people like them over here.

The few good Brazil bands and artists you may find are Pitty, Cansei de Ser Sexy and Cássia Eller. All others are dispensible.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, that's the first time I've been compared to an emo. I'm usually just the opposite, heh. Though Michelle Branch and Yui are still my favourites, and they don't have an emo bone in their bodies. XDD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I have never been said emo, except for a retarded boy when I came to school dressed in black the day of a singing/acting contest:D, (The teacher almost ate his head, she had been helping organizing the scene) I and the other girls in our play got to leave after like 50 minutes of school to go practice:D.
    (I still remember it I was singing all by myself wearing everything black lol:D)

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    XD i like a lot of western stuff...not too keen on heavy, though...Slightly heavy i don't really mind...

My best freind always patronizes me for not knowing the charts XD I tell him i'm too lazy :P I like music, but i can't be up to date straight away..XD

And the closest i ever got to being emo was having my fringe down to my mouth. i suit short hair MUCH better :P

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    Lol i see people in my school who try and "act the act" of an emo..Doesn't work well XD

Again i am no where near an emo. As much as i'd hate to label myself anyway ^^

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Emo, me? Never. I'm nothing of an Emo. Some of my close friends think I'm camp though xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    We used to jokingly poke fun at the emo kids in my school. Personally, I don't have a problem with them, but I just don't understand that whole style of "woe is me" and "my life sucks"....There's plenty of good things in life to enjoy without having to be depressed and feel the need to show off your depression to everyone else =/

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I think some emo kids just act like their life isn't worth living just for attention. Actually, I know some are doing it just for that, at least at my school they do. It's very irritating hearing about it too. I tend to avoid them since I don't want to be around all that negativity. They can be nice sometimes but still...as long as they don't talk about that to me, then I'm okay.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't like depression... I like everyone to be happy for who you are, and where you stand in life! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You could easily tell who was emo/goth in my school by where they hang out. Before school started, they would all be in the main hallway against the right wall and jutting out into the middle. Then after school, they would always be right outside the main doors before everyone got on the buses. I talked to a few of them, but I generally shied away from that particular "group" XD

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    I hate that Heavy metal,screamer stuff!
    Im a good fan of anything Urban/Hip Hop not so much as rap.
    This brings me to a question,What song/artist/genre/band do you hate?

Souljaboy - BOOOOOOOO! enought said.
    And on the topic,I hate EMOS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back