• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well...Emo music =/= metal. They are two totally different genres. I don't particularly like emo, but I love metal. =D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    its not screamer stuff buddy. Go listen to metallica they are all but screamers. Everyone else just gives a bad name. Anyway lol i am laughing hard. I just got the video of this kid in my school punching the teacher after he went for the kids throat after the kid nudged him with his shoulder. Got to love life and the ounces of crazy it gives you

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't like Metal music at all. :\ I also don't care much for Rap, though Hip-Hop I sometimes listen to. :) Generally, I like every type of music excluding most Metal songs, and Rap.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Classic Rock is very nice indeed. I just don't like the screaming and caring on... I like smooth Rock, though with some hardness to it!

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    Not to much into Metal but I do like some Slipknot songs and Mindless self Indulge because its got some funny to go with it.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
    I don't like metal that much either. Too loud for me. The closest band to metal that I listen to is Scarling. They make some pretty awesome music. :D I'm listening to them right now as a matter of fact. I prefer alternative and indie rock though, since it can be calming. :)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Has anyone heard of Viking Death Metal.

It might be like Pirate Metal.

Ninja Metal is probably where it's at.

Though I imagine Ninja Metal would be very quiet and sneaky and probably hard to listen to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back