• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Oh, who heard about te new 3-D mystery dungeon on the wiiware? I saw it somewhere. anyone know how many wii points? coz I can buy a 2000 point card from amazon :P

Something like 1200 points.

Buy World of Goo, 1000, it's AMAZING.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I have no idea how much it'll be but I'm really annoyed. <_< Who wants to sit down and play a mystery dungeon game on a console? The whole reason I like the series is because it's good with the DS--you can pick it up and play and easily just close the system to resume whenever you have the chance. It's not engaging enough, imo, to be anything but a handheld game. ffffffffff that and it means I'll have to actually dust off my Wii to play it argh.

And lmao do MS points really correlate with USD? I... never knew that. :(

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    I have no idea how much it'll be but I'm really annoyed. <_< Who wants to sit down and play a mystery dungeon game on a console? The whole reason I like the series is because it's good with the DS--you can pick it up and play and easily just close the system to resume whenever you have the chance. It's not engaging enough, imo, to be anything but a handheld game. ffffffffff that and it means I'll have to actually dust off my Wii to play it argh.

And lmao do MS points really correlate with USD? I... never knew that. :(

It's just to show how adaptable the MD games are. They're underrated. They have excellent story lines, and it gets me annoyed when people flame them as such. Though I admit the first games were better.

Cherrim

Years
    Oh, don't get me wrong--I LOVE the MD series, I just... don't think it fits on a console at all. <_<; I know other games have been on it but you never hear about them and I think it's for a reason.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Oh, don't get me wrong--I LOVE the MD series, I just... don't think it fits on a console at all. <_<; I know other games have been on it but you never hear about them and I think it's for a reason.

Well. Could say the same for the resent FF series turnings. It's not right for consoles.

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
    MD games have always been something which seems best suited to handheld consoles, but, that said, I reckon these games for the Wii are just to prove how adaptable they can be.

I finished playing Explores of Time yesterday, and I actually can't remember the last DS game I enjoyed that much, it had both amazing storyline and the idea was executed well.

I'll defiantly be getting the Wiiware ones, if just to pick up one rainy day.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    MD games have always been something which seems best suited to handheld consoles, but, that said, I reckon these games for the Wii are just to prove how adaptable they can be.

I finished playing Explores of Time yesterday, and I actually can't remember the last DS game I enjoyed that much, it had both amazing storyline and the idea was executed well.

I'll defiantly be getting the Wiiware ones, if just to pick up one rainy day.

I agree. I haven't finshed EoT yet, though. I want them to bring friend areas back. Some where amazing pieces of art.

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
    I agree. I haven't finshed EoT yet, though. I want them to bring friend areas back. Some where amazing pieces of art.

I wish they would do that, actually >.>

EoT was amazing, my only complaint was that the very very ending, after the credits, where it's recruiting all the legendary Pokemon seemed rather..hm...tacky. It felt like it didnt belong, and kinda ruined my experience of it. There was no structure, either, it was just do whatever you want.

But that's probably just because I love deep storylines, and get fussy if the after-ending of a game ruins it.

Cherrim

Years
    The only reason I'll be "happy" about them coming to Wii is that the game will cost less. But even then, I'm sure it won't be as full a game as we're used to. :(
    I wish they would do that, actually >.>

EoT was amazing, my only complaint was that the very very ending, after the credits, where it's recruiting all the legendary Pokemon seemed rather..hm...tacky. It felt like it didnt belong, and kinda ruined my experience of it. There was no structure, either, it was just do whatever you want.

But that's probably just because I love deep storylines, and get fussy if the after-ending of a game ruins it.
    Oh, I just stopped playing after the end of the game. :'D;; I didn't bother with after-game stuff in the first one either. The plot ended and I don't care enough to collect all the Pokemon so I didn't see a point in continuing, haha.

Cherrim

Years
    I had other games to play when I beat MD1 and didn't care enough for afterplot. :(

Though now that I think about it, I did play for a while after I beat MD2. I wanted a Cherrim on my team. v_v

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Sadly, I never finished MD1, I'm considering getting it, cause I do have a lot of free time on my hands.

Is it any good/as good as MD2?

It's better, if I am honest.

I had other games to play when I beat MD1 and didn't care enough for afterplot. :(

Though now that I think about it, I did play for a while after I beat MD2. I wanted a Cherrim on my team. v_v

Thats so Erica. hahahah-*shot*

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I've been putting off playing MD as I'm waiting for the superior(?) Explorers of the Sky to come out in America.

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
    I'll probably download -shot- EoS, just to see if its worth playing through again.

Obviously, i'll be happy as long as I don't get a stupid Chimchar as my main. Pikachu partner was pretty awesome though.

Cherrim

Years
    I thought MD2 was much better all around than the original. o.o The plot was improved, graphics got a minor update, more Pokemon... it only lacked friend areas. (Though I think it was much easier to find your team mates in the second one?)

Anyway, MD2 had Cherrim. Thus, SUPERIOR GAME. ♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back