• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAR1ZARD

ffffffffffff
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Quebec is full of the French so I don't think that's a good idea. Canada is also cold and everyone knows cold=bad.

Years
  • Why would anyone want to live in Canada?
    Why would anyone want to live in your country? It is obviously not superior as you are from that country and educated there.
    I dunno. Hockey players and syrup lovers?? :P
    Haha. It just seems like so many peoples want to live someplace other than the place they're actually living.
    Yes, change is good. And your stereotypes fail.

-gives your post stamp of win and failure-
    Quebec is full of the French so I don't think that's a good idea. Canada is also cold and everyone knows cold=bad.

So 90% of the Earth's countries are bad?

-gives your post stamp of failure-

CHAR1ZARD

ffffffffffff
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2009
    Why would anyone want to live in your country? It is obviously not superior as you are from that country and educated there.

Yes, change is good. And your stereotypes fail.

-gives your post stamp of win and failure-

So 90% of the Earth's countries are bad?

-gives your post stamp of failure-

Saying Canada is cold is not a stereotype, it is legitamitely cold and is almost unlivable in the upper parts of the country. Who ever said 90 percent of the Earth's countries are always cold? I think you are off on this one.
    PS, no one really cares about countries.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I want to go to Canadasia (joke between real life friends xD) just because there are French people (hell yeah) and cold.

Which I love both. xD

Years
  • Saying Canada is cold is not a stereotype, it is legitamitely cold and is almost unlivable in the upper parts of the country. Who ever said 90 percent of the Earth's countries are always cold? I think you are off on this one.
    PS, no one really cares about countries.

Please for the love of god learn to read multiple quote posts. I did not say saying Canada is cold is a stereotype. And over 90% of Earth's countries have a cold climate somewhere in them. Canada isn't cold all year round. Parts are. Not all parts. Same goes for the U.S., Russia, China, Japan, Europe, etc. So no, I am not off on this one. You are. Mainly due to you not knowing how to read quoted posts.

https://i41.tinypic.com/2vc9kb5.png

I added colored arrows so you don't have to think as hard! :D

Edit: Also, I never said 90% of Earth's countries are always cold. 90% have cold climates sometime in the year. I was just negating the "cold = bad" comment. If cold was bad, the 90% of the Earths countries would be bad because they have cold climates at least one time during the year.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I still go to some Yugioh tournaments that are held occasionally around here, with my old Rock-type/stall deck I've been using for about three years now.
    Ahh, I remember those YuGiOh tournaments. I only went to three, but they were awesome.

My first experience, I told a kid he was cheating (there were strict rules on the number of cards in your deck) since he had pretty much three decks in one. His mother then accused me of cheating and left in a rage. I was only seven and my friend and I were stunned, lol.

Second experience was awesome. The kids in my neighborhood created a YuGiOh tournament between us. The spot where we were going to do it was outside this sixteen year old's house who was giving cash money to whoever defeated him (yes that as the tournament xD). My Pakistani friend and I lost easily, but my other friend beat him with some card called Buster Blader I think. All I really remember was that my other friend had a swordsman based deck and he had this ridiuclous amount of attack boost spells. :P

Third experience was cool too. The set up on the tournament was to sit wherever and you have to ask the person to dual. Everyone was dualing except for some teen girl. She had red hair and was pretty hot (:P). She kicked my ass, but she said since I took out like three thousand of her life points in my first turn and since I was nice, she gave me some ritual card. It was the card that kicked my ass at the end and it was called 'Ruin, Queen of Oblivion'. Yes, I still have it. <____________<
    ._. I live in Canada..

And for visiting places.. ._. I want to see somewhere like New Zealand and take some pretty pictures of the beautiful landscape there <3
    New Zealand would be so cool to go to.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I've never been to any Yugioh tourneys~
    They still have them at conventions like AnimeNorth and FanExpo but I don't really go see them~

I used to play the pokemon card game when I was a kid at the League though ._. I have an official earthbadge..

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Pokemon card game wasn't so big for my friends and I.

I pretty much only collected the legendary cards along with a few special cards like Pikachu or Snorlax.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • oh i remember YuGiOh

i used to play it a while ago. well, more like a few months ago lol. not to sounds cocky im unbeatable. i used to go to tournaments. won a few :3

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Pokemon card game wasn't so big for my friends and I.

I pretty much only collected the legendary cards along with a few special cards like Pikachu or Snorlax.

It's funny, I hated playing the actual card game, but I loved playing Pokemon TCG for the Gameboy. Everyday I pray that Nintendo will announce a sequel for the DS. Wi-fi card battles would be killer.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Is Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon being discussed?

Either way, I've had both types of cards at a point. XD;

Pokemon ones are probably long gone, the others I could probably find.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It's funny, I hated playing the actual card game, but I loved playing Pokemon TCG for the Gameboy. Everyday I pray that Nintendo will announce a sequel for the DS. Wi-fi card battles would be killer.
    I wouldn't buy it if they made it, but that would be so cool, lol.

I can imagine a kid on a bench and he like inserts a card through something into the DSi to battle some other person across the globe.
    Is Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon being discussed?

Either way, I've had both types of cards at a point. XD;

Pokemon ones are probably long gone, the others I could probably find.
    Both really. We're just jumping back and forth on both subjects.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I have around 250 or 500 Pokemon cards I haven't touched since I was 7 years old and I have 125 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards I haven't touched since I was 10 years old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back