• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Meh, I can only use the Photoshop my school has purchased or the CS2 my dad pirated (legally, BION) -_-. I use GiMP right now.
    I'll try to convince him to get Photoshop CS4. Then I'll be UNSTOPPABLE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Our school are so cheap.. they can't be assed to buy Photoshop so they use this crap programme called Xara X <_<

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well graphic suite from corel only costs like 150 pounds or something. Its pretty nifty if not a bit heavy on the menus:
    Spoiler:

Yes it can get annoying a bit but my god its useful

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    If it's so similar to GIMP why pay so much? It looks complicated =/ Not a particuarly nice layout in my opinion.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm trying to persuade my ICT teacher at my school to buy us Photoshop CS4. Currently, we have Photoshop Elements 2.0 which is really low standard in my opinion.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    We get to do Graphic designing in a lesson called DT (design tech) but I find the teacher rather intimidating so I keep quiet about my thoughts. We've also been reccomended to an online programme called Sumopaint which is ok.. (google it).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • We have a Graphics lesson at our school too. I didn't take it, however, because I know I'm useless when it comes to drawing on paper. When it comes to doing it on the computer, I'm fine. Seeing that, I decided 50% of the skill is too much of a risk to take.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I can draw on both paper and computer. I am not the best at either one, however I am decent. My school (at first I typed computer) teaches a graphics class as well, but for seniors.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I suck at visual art. Probably the way I hold my pencil. Music is a better art for me though. I play many instruments well.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I can draw...decently on paper. I know my sister's computer has photoshop on it, but I never actually attempted to use it. Too much going on at once...confuses the hell out of me x_x

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    i can draw on paper but not on the computer oh i just got done getting yelled at by that guy who made the f u pc thread
    ..o_o;
    I can draw...decently on paper. I know my sister's computer has photoshop on it, but I never actually attempted to use it. Too much going on at once...confuses the hell out of me x_x
    I feel the same way, Gimp is easier for me, just because it doesn't have that problem.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I suck at all the graphics programs. XD; I've never used Photoshop, except at school, and I did prefer it to the GIMP. It's just a matter of my lack of determination. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back