• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    BeachBoy said:
    I did it so much during my virtual school days people thought I teleported to an Australian or European timezone. XD; I rarely make enough noise to wake up my mother though, 'cause I'd rather not face such sleepless wrath. XD
    Neither do I - although it seems my keyboard strokes are louder-than-usual. XD Still, my parents are both light sleepers, unfortunately. (I, on the other hand am a deep one - it's hard for me to get to sleep, but once I'm there, it's very difficult to wake me up.) :P

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Neither do I - although it seems my keyboard strokes are louder-than-usual. XD Still, my parents are both light sleepers, unfortunately. (I, on the other hand am a deep one - it's hard for me to get to sleep, but once I'm there, it's very difficult to wake me up.) :P
    Light keyboard strokes for me, unless there's a stuck key or something. :( And as far as deep sleep goes, it depends for me. My mind runs auto-pilot "no" to anyone that walks in the room (when I sleep during the day) and asks something. If there's any sort of emergency or panic, I can spring out of bed like I was never asleep. It happened quite a few times when our beagle escaped my grandma's house. XD I ran like hell.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I'd most likely find it impossible to spring out of bed in the case of an emergency unless I'd been set on fire xD

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Hahaha, so would I. XD; Everyone around me would be yelling and in a frenzy of panic while I'd be struggling to get up. XDD;

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    "There's a fire dammit!" - Says family member
    "I'll put it out later" - I say

Ahaha, I can imagine that :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    What does the n00b do when his house is on fire?

Goes on PC to tell everyone before getting out.

Ice creamy cake do the ice creamy cake

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    My house is small, so I would probably just be able to escape out the window in my room since it is on ground level. Actually, I'd probably be able to get everything valuable out of my room before the fire department came to tell me how dangerous that was.

In other news: yesterday was officially my one-year anniversary for joining PC! And I forgot about it until just now...

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Chibi = TOTAL NOM NOM's. So Tasty, I'll be having some CHIBI for dinner.. yay :cheeky:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Yep, that's how awesome Chibi really is. It just reforms.
    The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back