• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I can understand why people would be apprehensive about discussing Britney Spears. Apprehension about discussing Lady Gaga, not so much.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Lady Gaga is talentless, she's just bluffing her way through the business.

PUH PUH PUH POKER FACE. POKER FACE.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Lady Gaga is talentless, she's just bluffing her way through the business.

PUH PUH PUH POKER FACE. POKER FACE.
    Oh yes, that makes PERFECT sense seeing as how she is one of the most popular artist in the WORLD and she writes all her songs by herself. On top of that, she has written popular songs for other singers, very very popular singers before too.

Next time, actually know things about people before making yourself look like..well instead of just saying it I will say 'what you just made yourself look like.'

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh yes, that makes PERFECT sense seeing as how she is one of the most popular artist in the WORLD and she writes all her songs by herself. On top of that, she has written popular songs for other singers, very very popular singers before too.

Next time, actually know things about people before making yourself look like..well instead of just saying it I will say 'what you just made yourself look like.'

Ctep, i love you. you are so right. <333
    hah, she has even written for Britney Spears (so i guess talking about both is inevitable ;3)

EDIT: Oh my...this is my 666th post! D: the devil is out to get me! T_T

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Ctep, i love you. you are so right. <333
    hah, she has even written for Britney Spears (so i guess talking about both is inevitable ;3)

EDIT: Oh my...this is my 666th post! D: the devil is out to get me! T_T
    Yay for being right. <333

He wants you o:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Ctep, your Orange is too Orange. I better turn off the font formatting.

In other news: Legacy Postbit + Final Resistance theme = win.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Ewww legacy postbit. :(

I hear they're going back to legacy as the default for vBulletin4. Ugggh I'm so disappointed.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Ctep, your Orange is too Orange. I better turn off the font formatting.

In other news: Legacy Postbit + Final Resistance theme = win.
    Deal with it. : 3
    Ewww legacy postbit. :(

I hear they're going back to legacy as the default for vBulletin4. Ugggh I'm so disappointed.
    I agree. I like the PC default better. (I am pretty sure legacy is where the poster's information is to the left of the post instead of above.)

I have Crest Whitestrips on my teeth and I feel like such a dork. X3;

Years
  • Deal with it. : 3

I agree. I like the PC default better. (I am pretty sure legacy is where the poster's information is to the left of the post instead of above.)

I have Crest Whitestrips on my teeth and I feel like such a dork. X3;

o that? i hate that kind, which is one of the reasons i came to PC. i loved the style, so much different than the other forums, and i hated them. now...T_T

(tho, i will never leave you PC!)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

• Of course they are, because more people prefer it to vBulletin 3 "top" postbit.
    Since when? The only people I know who like it over the top postbit are the ones who were around back when all forum software had it on the left. Now, almost all software has followed suit and put the postbit details at the top of the post. It's so much more efficient because it's more uniform, it doesn't get in the way of the post, and there's a lot more room to work with.

;_; Having it on the left feels so constricting now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back