• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Who says I skip anything?

See, I exercise way more than I eat. That's healthy if you ask me.

That's not healthy. You won't have enough energy to exercise and then to get energy, your body will start using the muscle you have for it. So basically you'd be exercising for nothing.

Years
    well, as long as everything is fine now, thats good. Though, protein is not the only good thing. what about those fruits and vegtables? ;;

kay guys, this is going nowhere, and I bet cookie isnt liking this either. Lets start a new topic.

What books are you guys reading?
    Yesterday I finished reading City of Bones, and truly loved it. I can not wait to read the rest of the Mortal Instruments series :]

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    What books are you guys reading?
    Yesterday I finished reading City of Bones, and truly loved it. I can not wait to read the rest of the Mortal Instruments series :]

I'm reading The Angel Experiment right now.... it's good. And i think we have to start A Midsummer Night's Dream in English next week...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I ate protein foods during that time. I ate only once a day because there was little to eat here. Now, finally, that's not the case anymore.

Guys, listen. I get protein. That gives me enough energy to exercise and thus burn more than what I ate and make more muscle.

You should still eat until you become of normal weight. Malnutrition isn't good, and neither is getting too much nutrients.
    Just to make sure you get the right amount of protein,
    click.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Well most of them are new to forums in general, so it makes sense.
    And welcome..

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    Its not that they are not intelligent, but usually they make really noobish and unintelligent (sp?) posts. :/
    Very true. When I first started forums, I must admit, I fell for a chain letter post. Eheh...
    I can't believe I did that....:/

Years
    Well, when I started, beforehand I was at a forum for a year, gaiaonline.com
    Though, when I cam here, I was noobish. Heck, I still am x3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was pretty noobish when I came here, I still think I am, and I was already a member of SPPF at the time.
    Though I started off better here at least.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Thanks. :D
    I can't help but feel that way sometimes, but at least I've improved.

And you've improved too, Lady Gaga. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back