• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Once I complete the Diamond Dex I plan on just kinda... trading everything over to Platinum and breeding to get the things that have already evolved. *lazy* XD;

And... I love your sig too! Assassin's Creed! \o/ I can't wait until next week for the sequel omggg.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    lol. Me too.

I've completed the dex in every gen except 3rd gen. (yellow version, silver version, and Diamond Version). I plan to complete the national dex in Soul Silver as well. Not very motivated to complete the Platinum dex; every time I start to, memories of how painful it was completing Diamond start to come back.

That's strange, I only complete the dex on 3rd generation :O
    It was a pain having to transfer all of those rattata and pidgey to Coliseum since I only had one SP ;;

Years
    I know that Weezing and Kabuto are easy to have... but I never end the game for the moment. %D

In the 3rd generation, I miss some legendaries and other Pokémon that I never grown up to next evolution.
    Since I most train my favorites, I don't have many many evolutions, so. =/
    But of course, it's a personal choice, I admit. x)

Cherrim

Years
    I normally only train favourites too.

Aside from my two boxes of Eevee in Platinum (I was trying for a Modest one), I probably only have about 10 other Pokemon that aren't in my party. XD;

Years
    Once I complete the Diamond Dex I plan on just kinda... trading everything over to Platinum and breeding to get the things that have already evolved. *lazy* XD;
    Not lazy at all. Level grinding pokes for evolution gets really old, especially if you don't need to.

And... I love your sig too! Assassin's Creed! \o/ I can't wait until next week for the sequel omggg.
    I didn't think I could either. Tuesday! Woot! (sorry U.K.)

Have you been watching the updates on their youtube channel? They're so awesome! They showed a 5sec clip of Desmond and the Animus in the last one! :shocked: It was like in a warehouse or something.... I totally predicted that would happen, since they mentioned that Desmond "is gonna run" this time, meaning he escapes.

Here's their channel if you didn't know. https://www.youtube.com/user/assassinscreedUK

They update with gameplay vids almost every week. The last one was released yesterday, so it could be the night before release before another comes.
    That's strange, I only complete the dex on 3rd generation :O

It was a pain having to transfer all of those rattata and pidgey to Coliseum since I only had one SP ;;
    See, I never bought coliseum, so I never bothered trying to complete the national dex. :\

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    :O what is this? Talking about Pokemon in a (more or less off-topic to pokemon) thread? XD :P

I'm hesitant on buying Assassin's Creed 2, I know they listened to the gamers... But UBIsoft is always hit and miss for me... Something always never seems to work (and yes I said always).

Cherrim

Years
    I've been following it but... this week I think I finally entered my "AAAH NO SPOILERS" mode so I've been avoiding news related to it. n_n; Nnggg I can't wait for it though. It's so clooose. I loved the first game and the fact that they've apparently taken out the reptitiveness of it and otherwise improved gameplay in the second just makes me so excited. It's gonna be so awesome.. \o/

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So essentially it could be a new game? XD

I actually enjoyed climbing around, but never bothered with trying to find the million different collectibles. I can't recall the combat system off hand, but I think it was okay, nothing spectacular.

I liked how you could stab random people though, especially the women who'd throw rocks at you (no I am not sexist, blame it on the developers). XD >.>

Years
    :O what is this? Talking about Pokemon in a (more or less off-topic to pokemon) thread? XD :P

Okay, I admit that I don't always sure with what to say... I think I'm a little bit awkward for become integrated, so... ^-^"
    Usually I'm relax with integration on boards, but with an other langage than mine I'm always a little bit awkward so sorry... ^-^"
    I think I'm going to become used with time, just. X3

Well, about Assassin's Creed, I never play with.
    Maybe I should test it someday, maybe not? ^-^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    No no, no need to apologize ;)

It is merely chuckle-worthy.

Qu'est que c'est francais qui est ton preimer langue? *points for me for most likely brutalizing the language*

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    No no, no need to apologize ;)

It is merely chuckle-worthy.

Qu'est que c'est francais qui est ton preimer langue? *points for me for most likely brutalizing the language*
    I am not in French, and I know almost none. But I do think you made some mistakes. It just..doesn't look like French. D: At least, not like normal French.

Years
    Okay! ^w^'

Feign, allow me to correct a bit your sentence:
    "Est-ce que le français est ta première langue?"
    Or:
    "Est-ce que c'est le français qui est ta première langue?"

The both sentences are correct like that. ~-^
    And yes, the French is my usual langage. X3

Years

I'm hesitant on buying Assassin's Creed 2, I know they listened to the gamers... But UBIsoft is always hit and miss for me... Something always never seems to work (and yes I said always).
    I think you'll be impressed. From what I've seen, the repetitiveness is GONE, tons of customization, and a huge storyline. If anything, you'll get an awesome tour of Venice! :P (among other places)

I've been following it but... this week I think I finally entered my "AAAH NO SPOILERS" mode so I've been avoiding news related to it. n_n; Nnggg I can't wait for it though. It's so clooose. I loved the first game and the fact that they've apparently taken out the reptitiveness of it and otherwise improved gameplay in the second just makes me so excited. It's gonna be so awesome.. \o/
    Oh....whoops....I seem to have went into my "OMG TEH ASSASUN CREED LOLZ" mode and didn't think about spoilers. XD

Oh, and... I didn't mention the other spoiler in the vid....it's a fairly big one....<----Just so you go crazy until Tuesday. :P
    So essentially it could be a new game? XD

I actually enjoyed climbing around, but never bothered with trying to find the million different collectibles.
    Who in their right mind would try to get all of them? When I realized how many there were, I was like "lolnope".
    I can't recall the combat system off hand, but I think it was okay, nothing spectacular.
    I'll own up that the combat system was.....limited. It looks smexy, but it was very dependent on counter-attacks. They've changed that completely.
    I liked how you could stab random people though, especially the women who'd throw rocks at you (no I am not sexist, blame it on the developers). XD >.>
    Lol, I would just push them out of the way. But I do tend to assassinate the people that give those irritating speeches OVER AND OVER. I'm like *stab* "SHUT UP, GEEEEEZZZZZ!!!" *crowd runs away*

And.....two hidden blades people. TWO.

Cherrim

Years
    *hides shamefully in corner* I've gotten all the collectibles in the first AC. Twice. (Well, I had to get all the Templars twice because my first complete game glitched and the last Templar wouldn't show up. u_u) It was the first (...only!) game I ever got perfect gamerscore in~

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    *hides shamefully in corner* I've gotten all the collectibles in the first AC. Twice. (Well, I had to get all the Templars twice because my first complete game glitched and the last Templar wouldn't show up. u_u) It was the first (...only!) game I ever got perfect gamerscore in~
    I am sorry for your loss. >:

Years
    I was being dramatic, it's fine, lol. Just because I don't have the patience doen't mean it's not a cool achievement.

Speaking of gamerscore, my Xbox 360 is dead. *cries* I'm pretty sure the video processor fried due to overheating. The power works, but there's no signal. Overheating = most common cause of Xbox 360 failures. (I heard the failure rate is like 60% o_O)

BTW, I have a PS3 also (imah spoiled brat). That's what I play Assassin's Creed on, and that's what I pre-ordered AC2 for. So no worries.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I played Assassin's Cross for a little bit on my own but... ;n;

I wasn't very good at the Xbox 360 people. I just went around shanking random people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back