• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
  • Yeah...my sister is already in Christmas vacation. ;~;
    You know, even my school is usually pretty good about that: all the other years I've been there, we've gotten the whole week of Christmas off! Why change now? ;;

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • My Christmas holidays started about a month ago. =D I did finish high school then after all.. usually I'd still be in for another week or maybe more though...

But it was never so bad that it starts on Christmas Eve only. =/ Especially since Christmas Eve is when my family open the presents already. XD

Last camp I've been to was two years ago for a year 10 school camp. It was good, and one of the rare times that the food was actually decent or better! Now that's an achievement in itself.

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I've been on Christmas break for a whole week now (since last Friday), and I don't go back until February 3rd. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Tommy, you lucky bastard! T_T;
    Although I guess it's because you guys don't get one big 3 month Break. like we do in America. xD
    I live in America, I get a big 3 (and a half) month break. Yet, my Christmas Break starts on the 18th. :3

Also, Tommy might be in college. They get longer breaks.

Poké!

And as the world ends...
    Years
  • Can't wait 'till the 18th. I'm also heading to Montana for Christmas on the 20th, it's gonna be fun.

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    My name's not Tommy. asdf it's Thomas. Or if you must use nicknames, please nothing that is actually derived from my name. I'm impressed you remembered this alt, though.

I'm not in college, I'm in New Zealand. :3 This is our summer break, two full months. Then we have four ten-week terms with three two-week breaks in between, then summer break again. It's nice - we get plenty of time off over Christmas. You apparently don't get that up north?

And no Will, you don't win. I have eight weeks till I go back, plus one that I've already had, for a total of nine. Eat my dust.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't even go to school anymore. :D

I may or may not get into uni and even if I do get in, it won't be till March or something :3

Sooo.. Basically October - March off. XD

Fruit

Fruit~ay!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    THAT DOESN'T COUNT AND YOU KNOW IT, ANICA.

Sheesh, just cos you finished Year 12 . . .

And in case you were wondering, Google Chrome spell check told me your name should be 'Anica'. So in my mind you are now Anica, forever (no pun intended).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • What do you mean, finishing year 12 doesn't count? As far as I'm concerned my early November - March holidays are counting very nicely. =P Normally my holidays would be about 6 weeks long though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back