• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
Years
  • I'm not much of a TV person anymore. I usually have the news or something on as white noise, but when I do watch TV it's usually Superjail, Robot Chicken or Doctor Who. (Maybe MLP:FiM if it's on...)

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • 14.jpg

Actually though, I'd never heard that before. Huh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I never really got into Michael Jackson. But now I think that I should have. Amazing song, imo. (:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like some of Micheal Jackson's songs, but I don't like him as a person:-\

Btw, what's up everyone?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I can't really say that I don't like Michael Jackson as a person. A star's famous persona is a whole lot different than their actualy one.

&& I'm just watching cartoons, deciding if I should go ask my grandpa for eggs or not to make my own my breakfast 'cuz meh mommy is at my sisters house hungover. Oh the joys of being able to cook for yourself(:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I had no preference of Michael Jackson. I did not hate, nor did I love Michael Jackson's work. The man was talented, but had several run-ins with the law.

It's a shame some people will remember him from those run-ins instead of the man who revolutionized music as we know it.

Years
  • Sounds good. I would have considered dueling you on Dueling Network but then I realized that I am inferior to bobandbill in every way, so there's no point really.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • To me Micheal Jackson wasn't a singer he was a performer, his music never really did much for me. On the other hand Freddie Mercury was both.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    How goes it Daily Chit Chat?

There seem to be a lot of new faces in this thread. It's cool to see that this thread is still active. I wonder if any older members are still around.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It goes pretty slow the last couple days. As for me I have been playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS for a good deal of the day. How goes yourself?

And there has been several older members stopping by from time to time lately.

Years
  • OH MY GOD YES NETTO

Sorry for caps, but you'll love this game if you're a quest completer. The only problem with it is text scrolls too slow, and your party members can't talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back