• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think this is the second theme of mine that I have drawn myself. The other one was with Red and BinaryPeaches. Always have to be Red and something huh? XD;

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I always make my own sigs and themes, even if i'm not very good with things like photoshop and CSS.

If they're awful, then at least they're MY awful sigs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm so bored... Okay, I'll put of my request now, I guess. My brother is playing BBS. So I can't have it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm not that huge into the KH series.

They're good games, but not good enough that I would obsess about them. :D
    How can you say that!?!?!?!?!. Well it has it fans, and people who like it, those who don't, and the obessives. So we can respect eachother's opinions ;}

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I like Persona 3 Portable. It's would have been funner if the game didn't force you to laze yourself all over it with a huge 260ish floors tower.. and an undefeatable enemy on top, too.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I haven't really played any SMT games otheer than Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor for DS.(LOL SMTDS:DS) Any it was really good, but I haven't played anything else, considering the game gave me nightmares, but still... I loved it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not planning on getting BBH, mainly because I don't have a PSP, but also because I'm not much into KH I still have Days to beat.

The RPG game series I'm more into is Tales of, even though it's mainly Tales of Symphonia, with a little bit of others on the side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back