• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

My my, I don't think I've ever been referred to in such high authority before! You are no longer merely a peasant in my eyes. You must still bow and fetch clams. Wait, what use do clams actually have?

Well Your Eminence... they... err... the clams... well they... catch mice? Yes! They're used to make mouse traps, this place is filthy Your Eminence!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Well.. the anti-piracy just doesn't allow you to gain exp, but there is a patch for it. If it is okay to post it here, maybe I will since it isn't the actually ROM, of course. I patched mine last night and now it works fine, but I need to train my Pokemon xD. Usually No$GBA doesn';t have anti-piracy issues, it is usually flashcarts like my AceKard2. It doesn't work with AK2i, but work with EZFlash Vi, so it just depends, but you need the exp patch, and maybe an anti-piracy.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    YOU KIDS AND YOUR PIRATING.

I BUY MY GAMES LEGALLY.

Also, Farmer fired a laser bullet at Raditz.

And he catches it.

They also edited out the hole in the Farmer.

And made sure he was breathing after ward.

Now I know how 4kids haters feel.

Not that I care. n_n /Watch DBZKai

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Pixy,I buy MOST of my games. Like I bough SS, BBS, and my iPod touch is not jailbroken.
    I BUY FROTHY MUGS OF MILK TOO >:D also NA NA NA NA NANAN NA NA NA, my favorite band came out with another clue to their album theme so I'll post it bhere 'cause this time it's a song trailer. Wow they chaged their sound alot again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I do not likey the rock music much D:

I prefer Hip Hop/Jpop/Hindi/Spanish

The Daily Chit-Chat

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    The only time I "pirate" ROM's are when they are really old games that I never really got a chance to play.

And earlier I went on Serebii and stupidly opened a spoiler, and was like: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" :O

Luckily I didn't see much, I want to wait until the English games come out to experience everything in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back