• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm excited. :DDDDD;

But, I told myself I'm going to wait til the 2011 release ;______;
    Cause if I play now, it'll ruin the fun for me. :(

/is seriously excited and should avoid screenshots thread and let Kaori look after it >>

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Seems everywhere I go on PC I cannot escape B&W. Last year, or at least, at the release of HGSS, I ruined the English release by getting the Japanese one first. I rushed through the Japanese version to see what the game had in store, ignoring such things as training etc. thinking I'd save it for the English HG, but, no, I ended up not enjoying the release of the game with the language I could actually read. So I'm going to avoid doing that this time. It's difficult though, temptation is high to play it, and it's extremely hard to get away from spoilers!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I doubt me playing the Japanese ROM is going to ruin anything for me because OH GOD THERE IS SO MUCH PLOT AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If only I still cared about the franchise. Feel free to spoil away; actually having an idea of what the hell is going on might sway me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    /just wants to avoid how the areas look cause I don't want to ruin that ;;

As for plot/new Pokemon, totally fine with being spoiled.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm actually interested in finding out the outline of the plot though, is it more in depth than the previous games, and not some total drab that pokémon like to dish out in abundance? I know if I google it I'll end up with countless plot spoilers, who wants that?

Yuoaman

Years
    I'm actually interested in finding out the outline of the plot though, is it more in depth than the previous games, and not some total drab that pokémon like to dish out in abundance? I know if I google it I'll end up with countless plot spoilers, who wants that?

The plot started in the intro, which is still amazing, and still hasn't been explained (or it has, but in the wrong language D: ). Also, the antagonists make their appearance in the second town, and show up with almost frightening regularity.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    That's pretty cool I suppose, introducing antagonists early in the game. I just hope it's not another one of those "Evil Team - "Capture the legendary pokémon to control the world!" -" games. But yes, very tempted, I seen the Pokédex and seriously thought that some of the members of it were just deformed or something, some weird designs I must say.

Yuoaman

Years
    That's pretty cool I suppose, introducing antagonists early in the game. I just hope it's not another one of those "Evil Team - "Capture the legendary pokémon to control the world!" -" games. But yes, very tempted, I seen the Pokédex and seriously thought that some of the members of it were just deformed or something, some weird designs I must say.

Yeah, several of the new legendaries are way out in ridiculous territory. Also you should definitely know what happens in the inro, since it involves you N... unless you really aren't N... :O

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yeah, several of the new legendaries are way out in ridiculous territory. Also you should definitely know what happens in the inro, since it involves you N... unless you really aren't N... :O

Yes, I'm not really struck by them, not in a good way at least. Though I'm thinking that Melodia (is that the name?) will be an interesting concept. It's about time we have more pokemon based on music. Though it's silly there's rests in Melodia's stave and not notes

Are you trying to contradict the great N!?

N looks royal somehow.. could have something to do with the crowning in the intro.

And don't tell me the menu intro is considered spoilers D;

I have yet to watch the intro, I think I might just go that far eventually... But N does seem to have something huge hidden within his plot line.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Of course not Your Eminence! I was merely suggesting that... err... I was merely suggesting that...

...we need more clams?

My my, I don't think I've ever been referred to in such high authority before! You are no longer merely a peasant in my eyes. You must still bow and fetch clams. Wait, what use do clams actually have?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back