• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • I hate the new pokemon, and therefore am not excited about it at all.

With the exception of Choroneko, of course.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I only like few Pokémon from the new generation, but I can't wait to play the game. That war eagle or something is the coolest, in my opinion.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm going to wait for B/W to be released in America, that way I won't have to bother with translations.

Charizard; The crocodiles are pretty cool too. I like them.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I ordered it actually. It will arrive within 2-3 days, or something. Though I do not like to not understand what's happening, I want to see the new Pokémon, in action.

I hope someone crack/dumps it into a ROM so that we can download it, too.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I ordered it actually. It will arrive within 2-3 days, or something. Though I do not like to not understand what's happening, I want to see the new Pokémon, in action.

I hope someone crack/dumps it into a ROM so that we can download it, too.

Thats awesome :D I, sadly, can't order the game from the internet.

How are you?

I'm doing good. How about yourself?

And does anyone like my new B&W theme?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Speaking of B&W, anybody here plays games as ROMs? Or you just buy them and play them on your DS/GBA?

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I am guessing yes, they are illegal, but a lot of websites offer them, and a lot of people use them. We live in a messed up world, don't we?

They are free, but not better than playing them on your DS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    You can play them on an emulator on your computer, the most popular is No$GBA but it has been discontinued, and if you have a flashcart such as an AceKard2, or R4(horrible example cause this one's bad), you can put them on a MicroSD from your computer and play them on your DS like a regular game.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    You can play them on an emulator on your computer, the most popular is No$GBA but it has been discontinued, and if you have a flashcart such as an AceKard2, or R4(horrible example cause this one's bad), you can put them on a MicroSD from your computer and play them on your DS like a regular game.

Do you think B&W will be dumped to a ROM? I am guessing Nintendo upgraded/improved its anti-cracking or something software.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Do you think B&W will be dumped to a ROM? I am guessing Nintendo upgraded/improved its anti-cracking or something software.

Dude, it was dumped before the game was officially released, and anti-piracy measures were circumvented just hours after that. I have to applaud them for their efforts though, they were quite amusing - pirates couldn't gain exp initially, creating some sort of ultra impossible mode.

Not that I played it or anything <.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back