• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I never quite liked his character design...or characterization...or the fact that he beat Red despite being inexperienced...or anything else about him.

I'd like to say that Red, being the nice guy, let Emerald beat him, so he can finish the Battle Frontier. :x

And aye. We have Dia, and soon to have Platinum. IDK if I can make a pearl one, though. I'll try.

and we still need emerald. even if it's just to complete the collab. ;3;

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I'm starting to think that my sister is the only one who like Emerald.

Emerald's hair make me hungry, though I have to see he looks pretty cute with it down. XD;

Years
    When I saw him with his hair down, I thought it was a new female character ^^;;
    D: I wanna be platinum!

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    XD, well, as do most boys who have long hair in Japanese Animes/Mangas.

-remembers calling Zelos from Tales of Symphonia a girl when she first saw him-

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Someone can be Crystal if someone can convince Lucy/Rossu-Pie to give it up. XDD

Other than that, we have Emerald and possibly Pearl left.

or maybe green if I can see about my sister having emerald

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    XD Nope.

Especially since my sister refuses to give away Green.

Worst than me! At least I let my 'Daughter' have Red

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    XDDD

Yeah. Code is Blue.

And Pixy is supposedly Sapphire, but he logged off. :| Someone else should get Sapphire as a consequence for leaving me hanging.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    On a totally related note, who else is thinking to get a hair cut soon, and what style?

I'm planning to get one soon, at a descent hair salon, and show them pictures of what I would like. Which is to say, I'd like to go for the surfer look.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Any option to be FR/LG Blue? I like that outfit better.

(If not Quality Suites At Carolina Place Mall Pineville still works for me :) )

EDIT: Just cut (my own) hair last Saturday morning. Doesn't look bad for a DIY job and I like the short, cropped, almost bald look.

Years
    *does Homer Simpson D'OH!* Misty then?
    Woah, I'm planning on getting a haircut in a few days! I'm getting it cute short like the siren/lilith in borderlands

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I need to get a Haircut like... really bad. I hate my hair the way it is right now. ;^;

The collab is of the PokeSpe characters in School Outfits. XD; And the avatar is all off one image, so techinically Blue is completely taken.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The collab is of the PokeSpe characters in School Outfits. XD; And the avatar is all off one image, so techinically Blue is completely taken.

Crud... all the more reason the Quality Suites Pineville should be a PokeSpe character :)

Next time I get a haircut, would it be creepy to keep it long and just shave a Buick logo on it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back