• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I move around my bed like crazy. It is not an uncommon experience where I twirl so much as I sleep that when I wake up, im trapped in my sheets.
    Ive never rolled off my bed though...unless it was while trying to get out of the trap XD;

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Oh man, I get trapped in my sheets all the time as well ;_; Unless I kick them off at night. I can't stand having my feet covered

Years
    I've fallen from my bed numerous times in the past, it's mostly because I tend to move around in my sleep.

So I just try and make it a habit to cuddle the wall than the edge of the bed. XD;

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I've only fell out of bed once. I didn't even wake up, for some strange reason O.O

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I'm afraid of that monster 24/7.

Also, Personas = win.

Spoiler:

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years

ahahaaha. Cute. xD

I like to keep my feet warm...I seriously cannot sleep if I have frigid feet. x3

I wear a clean pair of socks to bed...

It used to be that when I was a kid, I couldn't stand having sock on. Then as I got older, I can't stand anything, like a blanket, touching my feet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back