• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Now that's just plain mean :(

However, I will let this pass as I like the orange fonted Pokémon in your sig. Arcanine and Dragonite are epic, Totodile was my starter on Gold and Donphan's just awesome.

You say that's mean when you completely neglect me ;;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I guess I'm lucky then.
    I keep finding this shiny gyarados in the lake of rage and it always drops a red scale, no matter how much times I reset D:

Years
    LOL. I'm chilling in my basement (Not my mom's, I'm only 14.11 years old [my birthday is this month]) I'm complaining that I want new Wii games..

On the subject of softresetting for shinies, Uh... I'm planning on doing that on Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo. My friend got a shiny Hoothoot by chance. Lucky...

My birthday is this month as well. :paranoid:

For those guys I'll be soft resetting, but it'll be for their nature. At least with Zapdos and Suicune it will be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back